Chapter 2

Black Orb

Yun Hui's POV

The room become silent as Choa left. I laid on my bed as I rewind the vision of the new enemy. I groaned slightly while covering my eyes with my arm and soon I drifted to the core within me. 

My core is the place where I usually spend most of the time. It is where I get the visions from, my inner conscious. The others always found me in this state as they like to called it my 'sleeping' state. I may not always be with them but I know what they have been up to and what they had been doing while I was 'sleeping'. 

I've been keeping close eyes on the earth when I am within my core by using my darkness ability. My eyes, ears and basically my whole being is everywhere as long as darkness still linger on earth. People may think that I am only strong at night time but they were wrong. I am strong no matter at night or at brought daylight because I am no longer normal or you could say I am no longer 'human' for short. 

I glance around while walking through my core and it didn't surprise me as all I could see is darkness even my being is only filled with darkness. All the emotions I used to have were long gone as the light disappear from my life. Light no longer exist in my life until...

I stop on my track and stare ahead at the unfamiliar thing within my core. That is not suppose to be there. No it shouldn't even be exist in here. I thought to myself as my brow furrowed in confusion and slowly take a step towards it. As I get closer the surrounding area began getting warmer and warmer. When I stop a mere inches away from the thing I could  feel the warm that radiates from it making me feel something that I used to feel before. 

I try to reach the thing when my hand burned and pain shot through my whole body. I let out a bloodcurdling scream as i feel the familiar feeling that I felt 10 years ago. I stagger back quickly and panthing hardly from the excruciating pain from before. I walk backwards slowly and turn my back from the thing. I ran to the comfort of the darkness that it provides for me and warily glance back at the thing before I made the decision to go back.

I woke up with sweats dripping from my forehead and I was still panthing but not as hard as when I was in my core just now. I got up from my bed and make my way to the bathroom to cool my body. After I had take a quick shower I head outside of my room and went to the living room. No one was present as they still asleep. I sat there alone until morning came. One by one my master subordinates came out from their room and was surprised to see me lounging in the liveing room. They find it weird as I don't usually step out of my room ever. 

" We need to make the rituals to summon master sooner," I started. " And why is that?  I thought we would need to be ready and strong enough to make the summoning rituals," Dal-bit the ever wise one inquired back. " We need to be ready as soon as possible because the threats that coming on our way is making the master uneasy and I can feel it every day as it got worst as time passed," I state clearly not wnating anyone to miss the information.

They went silent for awhile before Haemin spoke up " The enemy that we are about to face. They are getting closer to the earth as we speak," she said. I nodded and stood up to walk back to my room when Jun Hui suddenly  spoke up. " Why are the master getting anxious anyway?" I stood there in silence  briefly before I speak, " Because...someone will die if we don't speed things up," I turned my head slightly and continue walking to my room. 

> end of Yun Hui's POV<

Author's POV

" How much longer until we reach earth?" someone ask. " Not much longer. In a couple more days we will reach our destination. Why do ask?" the person in question answered and look behind him. " Nothing. I was just wondering," he inquired back. 

The other person sigh, " Don't lie to me Baekhyun. You are not a person to be asking such questions. Tell me what's wrong." Baekhyun sigh and look at the leader before he spoke up. " Just now when I was napping..I saw someone. A girl to be exact."

" A girl? What's with the girl?" the leader ask. " I don't know. It's just that she seem so... lonely. Like she needed help but there is no one came." Baekhyun  said with a slight frown attach on his face. " Hmm..don't worry Baek. Maybe there is nothing and maybe the girl is only a trick of your own mind," the leader supply an advice. 

" Yeah maybe you're right. Thanks Suho hyung." he smile and pat the leader's on the shoulder before Making his way out of the control room. As he walked he can't seem to erase the image of the girl that he saw in his dream. 

Who are you? Why do you need help? And most importantly, why are you surrounded by darkness? 

Author's note 

Hye, finally two exo appeard. I hope you like it although in may be quiet short. I'll see you soon. Hopefully. Bye >_<