Fated

Dangerous SNSD

Its been 6 month since that accident happen. No one dare to talk about it since its too painful to remember. A man coming to the SM building where the girls live. The man smile and in his hand theres another envelope.

He ring the bell as soon as he stand in front of the door.

A minute after that the door open.

"Girls!"He greet.

"Jiwoo Oppa,whats bring you here?"Soo Young asked.

"First congrats for the awards.. Good job everyone! I am so proud of you girls..."He praised.

"Lame excuses Oppa..."Jessica said.

"You usually just call us for that.."Sunny said.

"Indeed I have some surprise for your girls..."He smile.

"YEAH! What it is Oppa?"Yoona jumping in exciting.

"Yoongie! Stop it.."Seohyun pulled her to sit besides her again.

"Hehe.. Sorry.."She giggled and kiss her cheek.

"Ahem.. No PDA please..."Jiwoo glare at the Maknaes.

"Oppa! You really gets in my nerve now.. Please tell us faster..."Yuri glare at him.

 

JIWOO POV

Hehe.. Its fun to seeing their impatient expression.

"You got another vacation treat from president!"I cheered.

"To where?"Another voice behind me asked me.

I turned to face the latter. 

"Owh Taeyeon,Tiffany,Hyoyoen and.. Nicole? Where do you come from girls? I thought Kara have some promotion at Japan now Nicole?"

"We're just back from grocery shopping Oppa."Taeyeon answered me. Tiffany just bow and smile.

"Oppa,we just come back last night! Update your information please..."Nicole said to me while Hyoyoen giggle.

"Anyway.. Back to our topic earlier girls.. You got another one month vacation to a private island again!"

Their expression is just incredible.. THEY'RE FROZE!

The next thing I know that I am already being throw outside the dorm. They slam the door in my face!

OUCH!!!!!!!!!

I guess they really didn't like A PRIVATE ISLAND...

 

TAEYEON POV

Serve Jiwoo Oppa right!

I really didn't want to experience that nearly death scene ever again.

If not of my fast reflection I might be 7 feet underground now..

What happen that time I manage to hanging on a statue. I think its a angle statue..

While the man fall down in a swimming pool. Now he's been placed under special treatment. I didn't sue him since he really just another.. How am I named him? My fanatic fan? I guess so..

"So girls.. Since we decline president so called 'vacation treat' for a month, what do you think of girls?"

"I prefer WORK you know.."Yuri said. Such a Workaholic.

"I wanna sleep..."Jessica said. She the Heavy Sleeper...

"I wanna eat.."Soo Young our Ultimate Shikshin.

"Me too!"Yoona our Junior Shikshin.

"Unnie,I wanna read some new book.."Maknae Seohyun never ending Exploring Knowledge Addiction.

"I think I wanna try some game.."Sunny our Electronic Addict.

"Dance!"Hyoyoen our so called Dancing Queen.

"You been asking about others what they wanna do.. What about you Taetae?"Tiffany look at me.

"I JUST WANTS US.. Its doesn't matter what we gonna do. As long as we stick together then I am fine with it!"I smile to them.

 

NO ONE POV

"Lets do some group hug!"Yoona said.

"You too Nic.. You're apart of our family now.."Taeyeon look at Nicole.

Nicole happily join the group hug.