Suspecious

Dangerous SNSD

SNSD have discussing and come out with the plan perfectly. They did inform their manager about that matter and national police department are on the way surrounding the island now.

 

TAEYEON POV

"Kids,this is it.. Our tough angels are Yul,Yoong,Seobaby and Pani.. I hope this is the time that you can show your real talent. Soo,I need you help with the IT stuff.. Hyo and Sica you two observing the situation and give me a report. While me.. Sunny and I gonna find out who is the culprit behind this.. It is clear?"

I was really nervous right now.. Well.. WHO WOULDN'T?!! 

Not long after that I heard Yoona giggle. I wonder whats so funny about this?

 

YOONA POV

I can't help myself but to burst out a giggle looking at us now.

Its like we're on an action drama or something..

"Whats so funny Yoong?"Taeyeon Unnie asked me while the others look at me.

"Unnie,so what this all made us look like? Charlie Angles,Underworld,Salt,James Bond...?"I burst out laughing,my infamous crocodile laugh.

They're laugh along at my remark.

"We're The 9 Angles Yoong.."Taeyeon Unnie pat my head and smile.

Well.. I like that name.. I smile back to her and nodded.

 

YURI POV

I was worried about My Sica Baby...

She doesn't good at any physical stuff.. Except for singing,dancing...

"Sica Baby~"I hug her tight.

"Wea? Seobang ahh~"She kissed my cheek.

I didn't say anything but to stare deeply in her eyes. She smile at me.

 

JESSICA POV

I look at my Kwon Seobang and I know exactly what did she gonna talk about just by staring. I cupped her face and kiss her passionately.

"Don't worry about me.. I know what to do. I can running sometimes you know? I've prove to you in one of our variety show didn't I?"

"Yeah.. And I want you to be competitive like that okay?"She said to me like its kind of commanding me or something.

I playfully salute at her.

"Aye aye Captain.. Sargent Jessica Jung here to serve!"

She laugh and kiss my lips again.

 

TIFFANY POV

"Taetae ahh~ Hubby~~"I called her and intertwined our finger tight.

My hubby is not so good at fighting stuff and I am very very VERY EXTRAORDINARY WORRY..!

"Wea Pani ahh~ Wifey~~~"She peck my lips and give me a warm smile.

"Can you just stick with me?"

Well don't get me wrong.. I am just too protective when its come to our members.. Especially towards MY HUBBY..

She shook her head and cupped my face.

"Sunny will take care of me.."She pointed to Sunny that already in Soo Young embrace.

I look down as my tears already fall down on my cheek.

"Hye.."She lift my chin up and wipe my tears.

"I.. I can't afford to lost you... Since my mom...."

She shut me up by kissing me passionately.

"You talk too much you know? Its been almost 8 years we knew each other. Listen my angle.. I promise to be alive for you and you please stay alive for me too. I didn't good at any romantic word but all I know is.. I LOVE YOU HWANG MIYOUNG.."She rub her nose playfully onto mine.

I laugh at her being cheesy and dork at the same time. I push her a little bit for calling my Korean name.

"Don't make fun of my Korean name.."

She grab my waist and pulled me closer.

"What...?"She laugh and lean her forehead onto mine.

I wish this moment stay forever.

 

SUNNY POV

"Bunny ahh~"She been lift me up quiet some time now.

I look like a koala bear that hanging on a tall tree.

"Sooyoungie ahh~~ Put me down now please..."I give her my puppy look.

"No.. I don't want too..."

"YAH!"

"Arasso.."She finally put me down put why did she lower her head down?

Did I too harsh?

"Sooyoungie?"

She didn't respond. 

"Sooyoungie ahh~~ Please look at me..."

She finally look at me.

"I LOVE YOU CHOI SOO YOUNG......."

She smile and kiss me on the lips passionately.

"I LOVE YOU MORE LEE SUNKYU..."

"MWO?!"

Whats with the Korean name by the way!

"Hahaha... I MEANS SUNNY LEE...."

She love to teasing me. Aish! This shikshin of mine. We both smile while she embrace me once again even tight this time.

 

HYOYOEN POV

I see all my members. They're so sweet with each other and how I wish I can be like that with Nicole Jung too. But I know that impossible since she busy with Kara new album promotion. I left out a loud sigh which attract their attention. They're run to me and hug me tight. Just then my phone ring.

CALLER ID 

MY HONEY NICOLE

I smile to myself and press the accept button.

N : HUNN!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU ALL RIGHT? DID YOU HURT? AND..... ( Blah blah blah)

Gosh! I can't believe my girlfriend such a bubbly person. I heard her keeps storming me with question for over 20 minutes. 

H : Hun.. I am okay..

N : Pabo! I am so worried here.. If not because of I force Jiwoo Oppa to tell me about this matter I unsure you didn't want to tell me everything about it don't you?

I can hear her sob and crying out loud afterward. Its really break my heart.

H : Please don't cry Hun.. Jaebal...

She keeps on crying and I really didn't know what to do since I am not that easy to express myself. Not even good at word too. We keeps on silent for about half hour. 

N : I... I am sorry Hun.. I'm just...

H : Its okay Hun.. I know you worried. But I am fine..

N : Just promise me something..

H : Anything Hun..

N : Please next time don't make me be the last to know.. Its hurt Hun....

She sob a little bit and I can hear her breathing out loud. I think she perhaps try so hard to hold back her tears.

H : I promise you Hun.. I cross my heart.

Even we didn't face each other now but I can imagine she smiling at me.

N : I LOVE YOU SO MUCH KIM HYOYOEN.. MY HUN...

H : Cheesy Nicole Jung... I LOVE YOU MORE THAN WORDS NICOLE JUNG... MY HUN....

We both laugh. Then Taeyeon pat my shoulder and I know its time to move.

H : Hun,i have to go..

She didn't answer me for a second.

N : Be careful Hun.. Please stay alive...

H : I will Hun...

Tutt Tutt Tutt

 

SOO YOUNG POV

I am in our hotel room and I open my precious baby laptop. I start to open the hotel private account. I hack their account just to get through and see the whole island map. I am such a genius...!

"Here we go... Mic check first angles..."I command them.

"Unnie.."Seobaby voice.. CHECK!

"Shikshin Unnie..."Prankster Yoong voice.. CHECK!

"YO!"KkabYul voice.. CHECK!

"Aish!"Hyo voice.. CHECK!

"Annyong..."Fany voice.. CHECK!

"Sooyoungie~~~"Aww... Ehem! MY SUNNY BUNNY voice... DOUBLE CHECK!

"EEEEE......"Ouch! High pitch dolphin sound from Sica voice.. CHECK!

"Emm... Yeboseyo? HALO...."None others that DORKY KIDS LEADER Taeng voice.. CHECK!

I start to giving my command to each one of them and leads them to a different direction.

 

THE TOUGH ANGLES POV

"I wonder why did a bunch of people gather there?"Yoona point to a bunch of man that holding gun each one of them.

"I don't know.. Lets find out shall we?"Yuri smirk.

Tiffany and Seohyun just follow.

Later that we know a furious fight began. A four combination of them just perfect. Yoona is good at her lightning attack. Yuri is good at martial art. Seohyun is good at judo while Tiffany is good at aiming means with gun and blade.

After make sure that the situation is clear they rush into the room only to find out about 20 of people inside there knee down with a scared expression each one of them.

"I guess they are the hotel workers.."Seohyun said.

Tiffany start to giving instruction to them and they nod their head.

"Well.. Lets move on.."Yuri said.

 

HyoSic POV

"Sica,do see that?"Hyoyoen pointed towards the lobby.

Jessica nodded. They see a man giving some speech in front and there about 40 something people inside. That didn't count people that guard outside the hotel.

"We seriously deal with a terrorist now.."Jessica said.

"I guess so.. Well.. Lets go inform Soo.."

Hyoyoen and Jessica walk very careful to escape from the scene.

 

SunYeon POV

They manage to go inside an office that have some paper and picture too on the table.

"Wait.. Taeng! See this..."Sunny showed the picture.

"Well.. Kinda familiar face..."Taeyeon said.

Sunny hit her head hard.

"OUCH! What was that for?"Taeyeon rub her head.

"Thats the person that almost kidnapped you.. YOU IDIOT!"

Taeyeon see the picture again for awhile then her eyes open wide.

"YES! I remember he.."

"Lets go then....!"

They're about to exit the office until..

"WELL WELL WELL.. Where do you think you're going?"

A man stand in front of them.