Curious

Dangerous SNSD

Time flies quit fast. They got two more day to stay at the island. So all the members gather in the hotel pub to have fun. HyoYoonHyun was having fun by teasing among them when Hyoyoen accidentally bump into someone and drop her drink onto him. 

 

HYOYOEN POV

"Oh I am so sorry.. I didn't-"

I can't finish my word as he walks away and push me roughly. Thats rude..

"UNNIE!"The two maknaes run towards me and help me up.

"I'm okay..."I manage to smile at them.

What a manner he have.. I wonder where he learn that....

 

YOONA POV

I was really mad at the guy. I wanna punch him so bad! How dare he push Hyoyoen Unnie like that!!

"Hyunnie,take care of unnie here okay.. I'll be right back..."

I quickly made my move and follow the guy from behind as fast as I can.

I see he made some phone call outside the pub. I heard his talk.

"Tomorrow be prepare.. We gonna take over a day after that. Inform the gang.. Red Hand thats what we are. Besides we got additional dishes here.. SNSD are here having their holiday. Yes,you know that.. I'm crazy over her! I almost success last time! Damn! I failed... This time I'll make sure I got her..."

I didn't wait until his conversation end. Every word his mention play like a recorded in my head.

Tonight.. Take over.. A day after that.. Red hand.. HER?!

Whose that his mean... Everyone of us having through that creepy situation. I couldn't interpret it!

I take my seat besides Seohyun. My... Urm.. I love her but she didn't know that.. So pathetic me...

 

SEOHYUN POV

I realize that Yoona have been quiet when she come back. I wonder whats on her mind.. I am worried.

"Yoongie? It is something wrong?"

She didn't say anything. She just shook her head and left out a weak smile.

I look at her but she seems spacing out.

I saw TaeNy, YulSic and SooSun come back from the dance floor.

"Hye Seobaby.. Whats wrong with her?"Tiffany Unnie point to Yoona.

I told them everything that happen earlier and I can clearly see their blank face. We SNSD always very close with each other so if anyone of us having through that creepy accident we'll stick together until the part we could even fight with them.

However at this moment I am thankful that the other unnies didn't watch it live or else it might be CHAOS..

"Unnies.. Don't worry.."I try to calm them down.

As expected Jessica unnie swore a lot. Yuri unnie and Soo Young unnie hold their fist tight just like they gonna punch anyone soon. Sunny unnie went to Hyoyoen unnie to comfort her while Tiffany unnie try to talk with Yoona. The only person that calm is Taeyeon unnie. Frankly,I am afraid most if Taeyeon unnie silent like that. Its hard to tell how she feel inside. I see her face getting red and red... OMO! The glass that in her hand broke! Her hand is bleeding.

"UNNIE!!"I run to her and place the glass away from her hand.

 

TAEYEON POV

I getting mad and MAD when I heard the story. I saw Hyoyoen painful face and Yoona spacing out while Seohyun worried faces. Without conscious I over tight my grip until the glass broke in my hand. Seohyun run to me and remove the glass away. Later that I knew every members surrounding me,thats included Yoona.

"Yoong! Come with me.."I drag Yoona away out of the club.

Little that I know the others also following us but I didn't care much.

"Spill it out.."I demanded.

"Unnie.. No.. Nothing..."She stuttering.

I know she lying so I punch the wall with my bleeding hand to show her how serious I am. At this moment I didn't care about my hand anymore.

"UNNIE!!!"Yoona yelled while crying and hold my hand.

The others try to approach me but I stop them with my other hand.

"Yoong,don't lie to me.."I look at her.

Finally Yoona willing to tell whole story about what she heard. I hugs her as she sobbing hard on my embrace. I signalling Soo Young to made a phone call to our Manager, Jiwoo Oppa. Tiffany come over me.

"Lets go and clean your wound first.."She said.

I can see clearly her teary eyes. I felt guilty but I have to do it.

Later that night we stick together in our room and made a plan. Gosh! We only got 24 hours now...