Figure Out

Dangerous SNSD

SOO YOUNG POV

I was busy talking with Jiwoo Oppa and give him all the details. I am glad when he said that the special force are ready to attack now. But theres something attract my attention. 

"Oppa,I call you back..."

I look at the screen again. I lost track of two people.

"Everyone come in!"I command.

"YES...?"I count their voice.

! WHERE SUNNY AND TAENG!!

"Girls,we got problem here.."I close my eyes as I say it.

"WHAT?"

"Sunny and Taeng was no where to be see.. I lost their track and even their mic went out."I explained.

"Soo! WHERE ARE THEY?! HOW CAN YOU LOST THEM??!!"Tiffany anger voice yelled at me.

"I.. I.. I am sorry..."I face palm myself as the tears are running out my cheek right now.

"Soo,relax buddy.. We gonna find them. Please inform Hyo and Sica to our location."Yuri said.

I didn't take much time as I quickly inform HyoSic about the Tough Angles location.

Please.. Just please don't let anything bad happen to them...... I pray.

 

TOUGH ANGLES POV

Tiffany was crying while Seohyun and Yoona try to comfort her. Yuri was watching for them.

"Unnie,please stop crying.."Seohyun said.

"Hyunnie right Unnie.. You only make everyone worried.."Yoona wipe her tears.

"Yoong was right Fany ahh.. I am sure Taengoo doesn't want to see you crying like now."Yuri look at her.

Tiffany stop crying and she wipe her tears. She held her mic.

"Soo.. I am sorry for yelling at you just now.."Tiffany apologize.

"Its okay.."Soo Young reply on the line.

"What is their last location Soo?"Yuri asked this time.

"Main office at the highest floor.."Soo Young reply back.

"We got you Soo.."Yuri said.

Just then HyoSic are coming to their ways.

 

HYOYOEN POV

"Whats going on?"I asked.

The YulSic hugs for a moment then Jessica went to Tiffany that seems crying a moment ago.

"I need you two here to lead this people going to a safe place to hide.. Perhaps going to Soo place."Yuri explained.

I nodded.

"Yul,please find that two dashin back alive..."I pat Yuri shoulder.

 

JESSICA POV

I patted Tiffany back as she smile weakly towards me.

"We have to go..."My Seobang said.

"Tiff,can you afford to move?"I look at my best friend.

"I've to find her Jess.. Those two are our SNSD members. I can't live without Taetae.."I can see she drop a single tears again but she manage to wipe it right away.

I can clearly see Yuri look at me with a concern eyes perhaps she afraid that something like that gonna happen to me too. I walk towards her and hug her tight.

"Don't worry about me Seobang ahh~"

I didn't kiss her as we're in public place now. Moreover the Hotel Workers are here.

 

SunYeon POV

"Why are you doing this?!"Taeyeon hissed.

"Well.. See.. What can I do since that accident.. No one even wants to be close with me. Its hard to find a job too. You left me no choice but to doing this dirty job. My first attention is to crush SM then I never thought to see SNSD here.. I guess that just my luck then. KIM TAEYEON.. You're so beautiful..."The man cherish Taeyeon face.

"DON'T TOUCH HER YOU B*****D!!"Sunny was about to kick that man but he dodge it.

"Woo.. Look.. You got yourself knight in shinning amour again Taeyeon ahh... Sunny the Aegyo Queen of SNSD... You're cute but Taeyeon is my obsession."The man laugh.

The man was about to kiss Taeyeon but one of his follower rush in on time.

"WHAT?!"He scolded his man.

"Our guard are being knocked down.. Theres some special force all over the place!"The man reported.

"Hah! IN YOUR FACE!!"Sunny laugh.

"Shut up!"The man was about to slapped Sunny.

"IF YOU DARE TO TOUCH HER... I'LL KICK THE H**L OUT OF YOUR SOUL!!!"Taeyeon shout.

"Well.. Why would I do that Taeyeon ahh.. Lets go shall we?"The man grab Taeyeon on her waist and dragged her with him.

"NO! TAENG!!!!"Sunny scream out loud.

 

TIFFANY POV

We was on our way to the tower suddenly I heard someone screaming.

"Ssshhh... Do you heard that?"I asked them and they nodded.

We run as fast as we could. There I see Sunny laying on the floor with her hand and foot being tied. I quickly run to her following by Yuri,Yoona and Seohyun.

"Where's Tae?"I asked her as she free from being tied.

She run to one direction and we following her. We standing on  the top of hotel building. Theres standing a man point a gun onto Taeyeon head. He was back hugged her!

I heard a loud bang on the door behind us and I can see my fellow members are all here too. The special force are surrounding the building. I turned my face to see Taeyeon. We're just stare at each other eyes and she mouth "I LOVE YOU..."

A tears escaped on my face now as she smiling at me.

"YOU LEAVE ME NO CHOICES PEOPLE...."The man walk backward.

At that moment I can't heard anything but seeing people around me running and some of them mouth open wide as they're screaming. I look at Taeyeon direction and she still smiling at me. I can't even move my feet.