Reward

Dangerous SNSD

TAEYEON POV

I was going out early this morning with Manager Oppa because the President wanna meet me today.

I wonder what did he gonna said..

Did he know about we're dating among the members thing?

I hope not... I'm totally sweating hard.

I can felt my heartbeat increase. I think I gonna faint or die of heart attack or something.

I stop my track only to take a long breath.

"Taeyeon? Whats wrong?"Manager Oppa asked me.

"Oppa,honestly.. Do you know whats he gonna tell me about?"

"I don't know too Taeyeon ahh.. I just got called last night saying to bring you up this morning."

Okay.. Obviously this Manager Oppa didn't know anything and I have to deal it on my own. 

Gosh! This is so breath taken..!

"Hello Miss Kim... Mr Lee expected you this morning.."His secretary told me.

I bow to her and she lead me to the president office.

There I saw an old man sit on his chair relaxing while have a cup of coffee.

"Oh,Taeyeon ahh.. Please sit."He smile to me.

"Dea..."I awkwardly sit in front of him.

"Tea or coffee?"He asked.

"No.. Thank you Sir.. I've take my breakfast this morning."I lied.. Because I lost my appetite once I heard about this unexpected invitation from him.

"Taeyeon ahh.. The reason why I called you up today is to give you this.."He hand over an envelope to me.

I took it and hesitate to open it. He smile at me and look kinda experimenting my expression or something.

"Go on open it.."

I am about to open it when he talk again.

"You know I watch the interview.. Which you girls saying that you didn't been giving a long holiday..."

I gulp at his remark. I close my eyes. Am i getting fired? This is a 2 month notice or what...? I am trembling.

Whatever I have to face it. I mentally encourage myself.

KIM TAEYEON HWAITING!!

I open the envelope only to find out a flight ticket. 9 of it.

"This...???"

He laugh at me and pat my head.

"SNSD have never fail me so I gonna give a long vacation to you girls.. A month holiday at SM Private Island. Its new Taeyeon ahh.. I'm just bought it recently. However everything is prepared perfectly. Congratulation.. This is my gift for SNSD."

Woww.. Never in my life I ever imagine that he gonna give us SNSD special treatment like this but whatever I'm happy with this reward anyways..

"Thank you Mr Lee..."I bow to him before exited his office.

Manager Oppa waited for me outside and smile.

"You know about this do you Oppa?"I glare at him.

"Aigoo Taeyeon ahh.. This is his plan so I'm just follow it."He explain.

"So you're not coming with us?"

"No.. I'll be busy here for meeting and arrange you girls schedule.. You better prepared when you girls come back for holiday!"He laugh.

"Oppa,i'll make sure we're fully prepare when its come. BRING IT ON!"I playfully said to him.

"Have fun.. Then please behave.. You know right what I means.."He winked.

I punch his arms slightly. He laugh at me. 

I am on my way to the dorm now. I wanna play a prank on them. So I pretend that I'm sad.

"Unnie...!"The two maknaes run to me and hug me tight.

Honestly.. My backbone will broke if they did that everyday. 

"What did he said Taetae ahh?"My lover Tiffany Hwang asked me with a concern face on her.

The others member also look at me with the same expression. Their eyes never leave me. I can't take it anymore so I burst to laugh. They look at me like I am some kind of crazy person that just escaping from mental hospital or something.

"Here.. Look at it.."I pass the envelope to Tiffany.

"FLIGHT TICKET???"They all said in unison.

"Yes.. WE SNSD GONNA HAVE A MONTH HOLIDAY IN A SM PRIVATE ISLAND STARTING TOMORROW!!!!"I cheered.

But they stay there like a statue for a moment until...

"YEAH.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!"

"IT IS REAL???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Later that I know all of them are already run to their bedroom to pack their luggage. I smile just by looked at them.

"What are you doing?! Come here Taetae!"Tiffany drag me along towards bedroom.

Aigoo...! I hate packing!!