Chapter 3: Kimbab

The Destiny String (In Temporary Hiatus)

This surprising gift of a sister really brightened the Lee brothers’ day, to the point that they never bothered querrelling. To think about it, a obedient and cute sister…

 

Ahhh~~~ the feeling of being called “oppa” was so great, by a voice so soft and lovely from “a different-gender creature”…

 

Their mother stepped into the room with 3 glasses of hot milk in her hands. She was still afraid that the little kids would catch a cold after standing in the rain for so long. Mrs. Lee attentively looked at Yoona, again asking and comforting her about the puppy’s incident. The brothers never knew if they should wish to be born girls, just to see their mother adore them like that.

 

“But ajjuma, I’ve stayed here so long, maybe my brother would scold me?” Yoona felt worried, she had gone out since noon without telling anyone.

 

“Oh, I forgot too! Luckily your house is near here. I will take Yoona home, okay?”

 

“Nae…”

 

Truth be told, she really wanted to stay here a little bit longer. In this house, there filled with warmth and sunshine, far different from hers. Despite turning on all the lights in the room, Yoona only felt the cold and dark loneliness in her own shelter, and she was scared of it.

 

Before Yoona succeeded putting on her shoes, Leeteuk dashed in front of her, revealing a Pikachu card.

 

“Give you this. And about the puppy, do not worry, oppa will see whether it has hid somewhere around here. Do not cry anymore…” Leeteuk uttered the last phrase in his low and shy voice. Was he acting like a real man already?

 

Actually no! To see him fighting with his younger brothers, a total kid! Just that, it was the very first time he felt the responsibility of a brtoher, to his “new” sister. He felt he wanted to take care of her, and wanted to be called “oppa” many many times. Consider this Pikachu card the first gift from him to Yoona. And the shyness, he had never behaved like that in front of a stranger, especially a girl, so feeling embarassing was understandable.

 

In short, there was nothing “immoral”. At least, he, Yoona and his mother thought so.

 

“Thank you, oppa.” Yoona looked up at Leeteuk with her shining doe eyes. “I really like Pikachu.”

 

Then the girl bid goodbye to him, and followed his mom back to her own home. The shadow of a pink umbrella vanished at the end of the road.

Leeteuk heard the sound of Donghae rushing down the staircase. The boy held a pile of “Yuggi-oh” card, panting heavily.

 

“Haii..haii…hey..where is Yoona, hyung?”

 

“Follow the devil mama home. And why are you holding that pile? Intending to invite Yoona to play with you?” Leeteuk spared a cursory glance at the cards in Donghae’s hand, wondering to himself why his younger brother would want to play with Yoona.

 

“I want to give this to Yoona. She must be very upset about the dog and I don’t know any other way to comfort her.” Donghae sulked. Why was she heading home so early? Alright, I can always meet her tomorrow.

 

“You don’t need to bother, I’ve already gave her the Pikachu card, and she looked so happy. Who would want your torn cards anyway?” Leeteuk, once again, ignited another cat fight.

 

And Leeteuk was right this time, since Donghae burst out. “They are not torn, alright? And hyung’s only concern for days and nights is Pokemon and Pikachu. Watch your , in case it grows an electric tail!”

 

The front door cracked open at that time, and their mother stepped in with the brightest smile on her face, making the brothers shudder hard under her gaze.

 

“Hey kids, we still have to resolve your disobeying me to get out of the house in heavy rain.”



And a mental picture crossed their minds instantly: “KIMBAB!”

 

In a little happy house painted blue at the end of the street, during a rainy afternoon, there heard a dreadful scream: “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

 


A/N: Hiiiiiii subscribers!!!!! I'm sorry that this chapter (and this fic as a whole) takes so long to be updated. But it's now June, which means no more school, I would have much more time to deliberately and attentively take care of this fiction. This chapter is quite short, just a comical relief before going into some serious dramas involving a lot of different pairings/characters//het stuffs. Tomorrow (or the day after) I'll update again.

Pls support me and my co-author!!!!!!