Chapter 05

King of the world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 05

Sehun gazed at the small paper. He was sitting on a chair in the kitchen with his phone next to him. Was he going to call or not? He wasn't sure. In his mind, he was discussing the results the possibly phone call would have on his life. Was he going to get another chance to meet Seungri? Did Seungri give him another person's number just to joke with him? Sehun didn't like not knowing what would come next, in case a panic attack would occur. Sehun had been fighting a battle with depression through his teenage years and hadn't had problems for a long time. To keep up with the good times, he always knew what he was getting into. This time he didn't have a clue. There was a 50 percent chance of this going great thus 50 percent chance of this going wrong.

The number was written in large letters with a black ballpoint-pen. Sehun was pretty sure of that. Looking on his black screen on his phone, he pressed the home-button but he had no text-messages. He hadn't lived here long enough to have any friends. Somehow, Seungri was for now his only link to a social life. He hadn't encountered anyone else. Except that photographer who wanted Sehun to become a model. But he was wierd. To be honest, Sehun hadn't been giving modelling a thought, it was ridicolous just thinking about it. In a couple of months he would take over his father's business in Seoul if he didn't leave the position on the company to his one year younger brother. His brother was actually more suited for that kind of position as Sehun hadn't been very interested taking over the company in the first place. But just because he wasn't intrerested in taking over the company, he wasn't going to rush to the model studio. As far as Sehun was concerned by now, he wasn't going to go there at all. It wasn't like he was in need of money, no, he already had plenty. 

Sehun held up his phone and sighed. It was the first time another man had given him his number. He was usually the one to leave the number to a man and not the other way around. Because then he always knew what would happen next. Either that person was going to call, or not. Somehow he was in the same situation now, but from a different perspective. Which he didn't like. It was almost noon and the dark clouds was taking over the light blue ones on the sky and the sunset was getting more bleacher on the sky. He looked outside the window and could from afar spot the Eiffeltower glisten. The view was wonderful, something he had always dreamt of having.

He finally decided to stop thinking about what he was going to do and left the kitchen. He sat down on his bed and tried calling Jongin instead. He didn't pick up. Sehun threw himself backwards and felt the cool sheets fold around him. From this point and onwards, he would forever changer his life. And from this point, he wasn't sure where he was going or if it would do him any good leaving his comfort zone for a man whom he had fallen in love with way too fast.

***

"You called?" A man on the other side of the phone said with a haspy voice. Sehun breathed out slowly.

"Yeah..." What was he going to say? In the end he had decided to try giving Seungri a call but was surprised of how fast he picked up his phone. Sehun was still laying in his bed and had to sit up in order not to lose to his own nerves. He started tapping onto his leg with his fingers because of the nervosity and gazed outside the window. The sky looked like a pastel painting starting from light blue in the top and ending with sugarpink near the roofs of the houses. But behind all of that, the sky had started to become even darker and he knew the sunset that he was seeing wouldn't last forever.

"You must've called for a reason." Sehun heard people chattering in the background and Seungri shouting at them to keep quiet. "What is it?" Was he mad? Sehun tried coming up with excuses in his head. Why did he actually call? To hear his voice, no, he can't tell Seungri that. He would only think of Sehun as a wierd person. Because he wondered why he had given Sehun the number in the first place, maybe he would sound too interested in Seungri? What was he going to tell him, what-

"You see I'm quite busy so if you don't have anything to say I'll end this phone call." Seungri sounded stressed and Sehun was too nervous to actually realize the situation. Just like last time. 

"Wait!" He almost shouted through the phone and was a bit surprised at himself too.

"What?" 

"Are you working tonight?" Oh god. Sehun no. Don't let your heart decide what you should say. Sehun looked around desperately in his room. In his mind he kept coming up with excuses of why he wanted to know that but in his heart his only reason why was because he missed him. It hadn't been long until they last saw each other but loving another person meant also longing for being with them. 

Seungri kept quiet for a bit before answering. "I am."

"Where?"

"Maison Blanche"

"Huh?"
"Maison Blanche." He repeated. "I have to go, bye."
"Wait-" Sehun heard the snap and the phone call had finally ended. He sat dumbfounded on the end of the bed. Was he actually going to go out tonight or stay home? If he did decided to go out today, then he would maybe be able to see Seungri again. It was worth it, Sehun told himself. It was worth it, going to a club even though he wasn't very fond of it, if only he could see Seungri for a little moment, he knew that he would be happy from the inside.

He stood up, opened his wardrobe and put on a black and white suit. To give it more of a chill vibe, he ed some of his buttons and grabbed his essentials: keys, phone and money before leaving his apartment. He called for an uber who arrived moments later before being driven to the club Maison Blanche on Champs Elysées. 

There was a lot of people waiting outside the door in order to be allowed inside by the two g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter