Chapter 03

King of the world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 03

 

Sehun walked over the dance floor over to a man, standing next to a woman and smiled towards them. He grabbed the shirt of the man and got the man’s attention whose narrowed eyes forced his way through Sehun’s body. Sehun followed the man’s eyes and the way that the man’s lips formed a smile and shook him off. “Who the hell are you?” He asked and Sehun tried to grab the man once again but was pushed away. “Don’t touch me your filthy bastard. Go back to your own boyfriend.”

“What boyfriend?” Sehun asked and wondered what the man was telling him. He didn’t have a boyfriend.

“The one behind you. He’s been watching you all night.” Sehun turned around but he couldn’t recognize anyone. Even if he did have boyfriends, it wasn’t like they would be here, in Paris. Sehun turned around.

“I’m not sure who you mea-…” When he looked at the place where the man had been standing with the girl, he found the place completely empty. “Seungri?” Where did he go? Sehun started walking around, pushing people around him to get through. “Seungri!?” He had to see him, to talk to him. That was what he had promised Jongin… “Seungri?”

As if someone had just dumped a bucket of water on to him, he felt the cold feeling of water on his body as he became drenched. When he looked up, Seungri was standing above him with a glass of water. “Time to wake up!”

Sehun shook his head and opened his eyes. A man was standing above him with a glass of water, or rather, the glass was empty and the water had soaked his clothes. Sehun felt so bad, as if someone had turned his stomach around a few times and his head felt like a ticking bomb.

“You’re awake. We’re closing now.” The man said and placed the glass next to a table and when Sehun turned around he realized he was laying on a red couch in a dark room and that the man standing in front of the couch was no other than Seungri. Sehun tried to sit up but his whole body was telling him otherwise.

“Oh, man.”

“We’re closing, get up.”

“I can’t move.”

“You should be happy you were brought here. We could’ve thrown you out on the street.”

“Can you please stop talking.” Finally, Sehun pushed himself backwards and sat up on the couch and looked down on his clothes. His shirt was soaked and Sehun looked with disgust on Seungri. “I can’t possibly walk home like this, or I will get sick.”

“Fine, I’ll drive you home. Just get up for once or I’ll change my mind.”

“Fine.”

A couple of minutes later, Sehun was sitting in the front seat next to Seungri. He was holding the belt in his both hands and looked nervously onto the man next to him. He the engine and Sehun looked on the dark night outside the window.

“Where do you live?”

“Huh?”  

“Where do you live?”

“Ah, sorry.” Sehun gawked on Seungri as he made himself more comfortably on the seat. “Pont Neuilly.”

“Oh really?” Seungri raise an eyebrow before turning his gaze on the road. Sehun gripped a tighter grip around the belt and looked through the window to avoid meeting his eyes. He felt sick and embarrassed. When Seungri turned a corner, Sehun felt the drinks he had been drinking before coming up from his throat.

“I need to throw up.”
“No, you don’t.”

“Yes I do.” Sehun’s body moved forward with the thought and he place a hand over his mouth.

“You’re not throwing up here in my car.”

“Then let me out.”

“We can’t stop the car in the middle of the road. You have to hold it.”

“I can’t.” Sehun laid down on the seat with his head between his legs.

“You’re s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter