Chapter 04

King of the world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 04

Two days had passed since the last time he saw him. After they had been eating breakfast together he had left the apartment and Sehun had spent the whole day sleeping. Yesterday he had walked to the convenience store nearby to buy himself some breakfast because he didn't have any eggs left from the day they ate those together. Seungri had left his place as if nothing had happened and Sehun hadn't even been trying to meet up with him again by going the the club. Sehun was that kind of person you wouldn't want to be with when going out to drink, because it didn't take long before he became drunk anyways. Then again, he usually didn't go out for drinks with friends here in Paris because he clearly didn't have any friends either. Except the cat next door that used to sit outside his window by the evenings, he didn't really have anyone to call a friend here. He was sure Seungri didn't see them as friends either. 

Sehun was on his way to Parc Monceau to spend his day there. He didn't have much of a plan but as far as he had been thinking, he was going to buy some lunch on his way to spend the day reading a book and listening to music. He was lucky that these days just happened to roll by one day after another while he did not have to worry about either money or anything. Sehun didn't like to brag about coming from a rich family because to him, there was so much more than money that actually mattered in his life. 

But then again, the fact that he always had money also meant that he could pretty much do whatever he wanted and he could get mostly anything. Except one thing, love. You cannot buy love. Not the long lasting love where both of the partners are longing for each other and are passionate about always being together. Love wasn't the same as and Sehun would never get so low than to actually pay another man just to sleep with for a night. Having one night-stands was not the exit to love that Sehun wanted. He would rather have one-sided feelings for a man than pay to make love with a man who would forget Sehun's name when waking up in the morning.

Sehun took the metro 1 from Pont Neuilly to Charles de Gaulle-Etoile before taking metro 2 three stations. The weather was nice outside, almost ten degrees and sunny. It wasn't as hot weather as Sehun would've wanted though, but it was only the beginning of february, february 8th to be exact. Green leaves was growing on the trees and the air was fresh. Sehun walked over to a boulangerie to buy himself a baguette with ham and cheese and a cup of coffee before he sat down in the park. There was only a few people here so he guess most of the people was either in school or working right now. But it was nice not having so much people around. It meant he could get some time for himself too. 

"Excuse me." Sehun turned around and watched a blond man with dark brown eyes that looked straight towards him. Then, slowly, a smile started forming on the man's face and he put his hand on Sehun's shoulder. "You're not a model are you?" 

Sehun shook his head and put down the baguette inside the the white paper bag and turned his body 180 degrees. "No, I'm not. Why?" He spoke in french and watched the man coming closer before sitting down on the bench beside him. 

"You have such nice features and body and I was thinking that I could clearly use someone like you." The man lit a cigarette. "Have you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter