GGGG

The Moving Shadow in My Apartment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Joohyun.." After seconds of absorbing Joohyun's feature, Seulgi ran and locked Joohyun in a tight hug.

Joohyun stood there frozen, still can't believe she is facing Seulgi.

Remembering at what she saw that night, she fought the urge to hug Seulgi back. She is very upset about it.

Joohyun was about to shrug Seulgi off when she heard sobs from the younger.

"I thought you're not coming back." Seulgi wailed, tightening her hold on Joohyun, while the latter can't help but melt at the tight hug. Joohyun just cannot resist Seulgi.

"I missed you." Seulgi pulled back from the hug and cupped Joohyun's cheeks.

"I-i missed you too Seulgi." Joohyun said and pecked Seulgi's lips.

"Are you sure that's all you want to do? Pecking my lips, really?" Seulgi asked, a grin is plastered on her lips.

That made Joohyun groan and kiss Seulgi deeply, like catching up at three years that got wasted.

...

"Who was that guy with menstruation hair you were with last friday.?" Joohyun asked, she already knows that Seulgi's heart is still hers, but she still want to know who is the red haired guy on Seulgi's life.

Seulgi halted her cutting on the steak and look at Joohyun, confused at what she was talking about.

"Menstruation haired guy?" Seulgi asked, after seconds of thinking she widen her small eyes and let out a big 'ahh'

"You mean Jimin? He was a friend of one of my co worker from my last company and they set me up a blind date with him." Seulgi ate her steak, then her eyes widen again. "How did you know we went out last friday?"

"Well, I was waiting for you at your apartment's lobby to surprise you, but I was the one who got surprised, a bad surprise I might say."

Joohyun pouted and Seulgi cant help and coo at the older one. She pinches her cheeks before pecking her lips.

"Why did you agree to go out with him anyway?" Joohyun whines, the pout isn't going away soon.

"I owe my co workers, and they say its the only way I could repay them for ditching our hang out days many times." Seulgi explained which earned a nod from Joohyun.

"Well I'm glad you didn't go out with a girl instead." Joohyun muttered.

"Why is that?" Seulgi looked at her, raising her eyebrows.

"Cause you never care for good looking boys but you're weak with pretty girls. Especially a pretty girl named Bae Joohyun." And with that Joohyun sent her a wink that is bad for Seulgi's heart.

...

After eating, the two took a stroll. Irene told Seulgi what happened the last 3 years on her. And Seulgi also told her how she cope up with Joohyun's disappearance, and Irene saying sorry now and then at her and giving little pecks at her face, she knew how she hurt the younger girl and she'll never do it again.

"So, you're uncle isnt a threat now to you?" Seulgi asked.

"Mhm, he's going to pay all of the things he did."

...

"Oh my gahd, Joohyun unnie is this really you. You look more mature now!" Wendy exclaimed when she saw Joohyun with Seulgi.

"You just make 'you look more older now' nicer to hear." Joohyun rolled her eyes and hugged the shorter.

"How are you unnie?" They sat down near the window of the cafe they were in. Seulgi volunteered to get their orders leaving Wendy and Joohyun alone.

"Im good now that I'm with Seulgi, it felt hell for the past years without her." Joohyun s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter