FFFF

The Moving Shadow in My Apartment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Irene stepped in her granpa's mansion, she was both glad and sad. Glad because she was able to come back here after the tragedy and she really does miss her grandpa who only spoils her with everything.

Sad because, she have to leave Seulgi. She promise to herself that once she is done with her family mess she'll come back to Seulgi.

"Oh my god! Joohyun!" Joohyun's grandpa exclaimed when Joohyun came into his view. He then walked slowly, trying not to crack his weak bones. He may be old but he don't need a cane to walk, he just walks slowly.

"Grandpa!!" Then Joohyun runs and hugs her grandpa. She really miss her grandpa soo much.

Suho is just at the back watching, wiping his imaginary tears.

...

After their mini reunion, Joohyun told everything that happened to her in past two years.

Grandpa is so mad at Hyunwoo that he almost called his lawyer to file a case against him. He doesn't care if he is his son, he dont care at all for all he brought to their family was tragedy and shame. But Junmyeon stopped him. He and Joohyun have better plans.

"We'll handle this paps!" Junmyeon smirked and Grandpa doesn't know if he should trust the kids.

...

Joohyun learned that her uncle moved out from the mansion when her family died.

So now here they are, crawling at the vents of his house.

They only have 3 hours to set everything ready before Hyunwoo arrives from work on their company. And thats more than enough time

The two landed safely at the floor. Junmyeon immediately sets up the recording tape.

While Joohyun is busy painting her face with make ups.

After putting make up, Joohyum stealthily walks behind Junmyeon who was busy setting up the hidden mic.

She then scared the out of Junmyeon who felt that his soul left his body, he punched Joohyun's arms in reflex.

"Joohyun don't do that!" Junmyeon said while clutching his chest. Hes a scaredy cat no wonder.

Once everything was set Junmyeon goes back to the vent and waits while Joohyun goes to her position.

After waiting for awhile they heard a car pulled out and Junmyeon peeked from the vent. He then held the air piece and told Joohyun that their target is here.

"Ghost time!"

...

Hyunwoo is walking in his house, his face clearly shows that he's exhausted.

He opened his door and he felt goosebumps all over him.

He swear he saw a lady, wearing white, bloodstains on her dress. In a blink of an eye the lady is gone.

What made him more scared is that the lady looks like Joohyun.

"The kid's gone, Hyunwoo Joohyun is dead." Hyunwoo said to himself.

"Yes, I was dead because of you.." A faint sound answers him.

And that scared the out of him.

Hyunwoo shook his head.

"I am just tired, all I need is a rest." He then put down his briefcase and proceeds to the bedroom to get some nap.

When he was on the doorway, he saw a white figure moving fast inside his bedroom.

He just shook his head again, thinking he just seeing this cause hes tired.

He was about to lay down when his closet burst open and a white figure emerged from.

"J-joohyun?..'

...

Hyunwoo fell with a thud on his bed after Junmyeon shot him with a tranquilizer. After Joohyun showed up, he was muttering a million of apologies and alot of "please dont kill me". 

He also said why he killed them.

And yes it was all caught in tape.

...

"I badly want to stab him." Joohyun said as Junmyeon fixes the things to be clear from evidences.

Junmyeon just kept quiet, knowing that Joohyun wouldn't like it when he disagree.

...

"Joohyun im so sorry please dont kill me, im sorry i didn't mean to murder you or your parents im so sorry..."

"Let us reopen the case of the Bae family."

...

Hyunwoo almost fell from the bed in shock when someone decided to murder his door bell. He noticed that he was still in his uniform from yesterday. He then remembered last night incident.

"Thank god that was a dream." He muttered to himself.

The door bell kept ringing and he groaned clearly annoyed.

...

It's the least of what he expected behind his door.

Hyunwoo didn't expect policemen in his doorstep with a warrant to arrest him.

...

He was placed in a cell in the police station.

He asked about why he got arrested but the policemen only answered that theyre waiting for someone.

He got pale when he saw who just walked in the station going to his direction.

It was Joohyun followed by Jumyeon and their grandpa.

Hyunwoo's dad is obviously furious.

When the three is now infront of him, he was immediately greeted by his father's cane hitting his vital spot causing him to stumble backwards.

Junmyeon and Joohyun held back their grandpa.

"You dare to kill you're own brother!" Grandpa shouted pointing his cane on him. Hyunwoo kept mum, unable to answer back.

"I am so disappointed at you since then, and you're now making me regret I have you as son!" The elder walked away.

Joohyun looked at his uncle and smirked.

"Ill make sure ill dig a hell for you here uncle." Joohyun said in her thought.

...

Hyunwoo is pleaded guilty and sentenced for a lifetime imprisonment.

Joohyun may or may not bribed the guards about making him suffer in the prison, but we all are sure he suffered alot. But his pain isn't enough to pay the lives of Joohyun's parents.

...

It was a month since Joohyun left Seulgi and she misses the younge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter