CCCC

The Moving Shadow in My Apartment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Wendy's outburst, Seulgi just ended the call. She ignored the playful look the older is giving her.

 

When the two stepped foot at the supermarket, Joohyun noticed the fabric conditioners and she dragged Seulgi with her.

 

 

"Oh my god, I miss the smell of these downies, ahh smells like heaven." She gets the samples and sniff the life out of it. Seulgi just stood there, weirded out by the older's action. 

 

Having enough of Joohyun's sniffing Seulgi then decided to pull Joohyun with her.

 

"We're here for food, not to sniff Downy's sample like a drug addict. Tsk tsk." Joohyun just let Seulgi drag her and pouted.

 

Grabbing a cart the two set off to look for food. Seulgi literally shoved half of the displayed ramen to the cart. Joohyun just looked at her like she have grown a second head. The younger just threw her a 'what' look.

 

"Such an unhealthy life you got." Joohyun glared at her before putting back some ramens leaving only 6 packs on the cart. While Seulgi just looked at her annoyed.

 

"That would be good for you for a month." Joohyun said and patted Seulgi's back before proceeding forward. The younger just bore some holes in her before following her, pushing the cart.

...

"My loves!!!" Seulgi exclaimed and ran towards the front. Feeling jealous Joohyun then followed her eyes to Seulgi, wanting to know who is her 'my loves'.

 

"My loves! I miss you." Joohyun literally dropped her jaws seeing Seulgi hugging cans of pringles.

 

A bypasser stares at Seulgi hugging pringles then looks at Joohyun.

 

"Ehehe, I dont know her." Joohyun said before waving off her hand and smiling sheepishly.

 

"Oh gosh, shes embarrassing." Joohyun said before deciding to pull the younger's ears and continue their way.

...

 

After dropping the bags full of goods, the two then collapsed at the sofa, feeling exhausted at their grocery.

 

Seulgi decided to take a nap, and not even five minutes passed, she fell asleep.

...

 

Feeling numb on her one arm, Seulgi woke up trying to move her numb arm up but a weight on it stops her.

 

Opening her eyes, she was met by Joohyun's elegant face. She don't know but she just got drawn to it. 

 

Seulgi was about to touch Joohyun's cheeks when her door slammed open and her hamster bestfriend enter the awkward scene.

 

"Om..." Is only Wendy could m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter