EEEE

The Moving Shadow in My Apartment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Joohyun, where were you? We all thought your dead, grandpa was so worried about you!" Junmyeon started. After giving Seulgi her lunch box, Junmyeon ask her to talk at a coffee shop. 

When the two walked away Seulgi cant help but glance at the two with a frown. She cant help but think that Junmyeon is her ex or something. Seulgi just retreated back at her class dejectedly.

"I was hiding at her house for two years, the same house mom and dad died." Joohyun said, sad memories flooding to her.

"Why didn't you come back to us, we could've gave your parents justice, you dont know how furious grandpa was when he heard the news."

"Junmyeon, I can't go back there knowing Uncle Hyunwoo is there!" Joohyun said, anger is visible in her eyes mentioning the name of her uncle.

"Wait, Uncle Hyunwoo, is the one who killed your mom and dad??" Junmyeon have his eyes wide hearing the revelation from his cousin.

"Now that I think about it, I noticed Uncle Hyunwoo was so eager to take your father's company." He looked at his cousin who was in the verge of crying. She probably missed her parents so much.

Joohyun and Junmyeon's grandfather have three sons, the eldest son was Junmyeon's father who is taking over their grandpa's company, the second son is Joohyun's dad, he built his own company and got successful, more successful than his Dad's.

The youngest one tried to built his own company but keeps on failing for his lack of skills, he was greedy and lazy, he wants alot of money but doesn't want to work hard on it. He was slacking on school but enough to be graduated, that's why his company didn't get successful cause their CEO is a slacker.

Getting jealous at his older brother's compliments that came from their father, he too wanted those compliments but it seems like he's only a disappointment in the family.

He then thinks for an easy way to be successful, he didn't care if he hurt anyone as long as he can make himself successful and their father proud of him.

He tried to poison Joohyun's family before, but the family miraculously survived and got healed by doctors.

Second attempt was a car accident, Hyunwoo loosen some knots on his brother's car and say it was an accident but Joohyun's dad saw him doing it so they didn't use that car.

Joohyun's dad becomes aware whenever Hyunwoo is near. So they decided to leave the mansion secretly. Not even letting his father know where are they staying.

But Hyunwoo have his own way and found them.

He sent one of his men to murder the family.

Joohyun recognizes the man who killed her parents.

She have seen him on her uncle's side one time. And she still remember his ugly face until now.

"How are you sure its Uncle Hyunwoo?" Junmyeon asked softly.

"One of his man was the one who killed mom and dad." Joohyun said, voice cracked.

"Let's meet grandpa and tell him everything, go pack up or something now, we'll keep you safe, it would be matter of time when uncle would find you now that you actually got out from that unit." Junmyeon said softly, putting his hands above his cousin's.

Seulgi was outside the coffee shop where Joohyun and Junmyeon was. She felt her heart break at the sight of them holding hands. She didn't know, a tear was already falling from her eyes.

...

Seulgi arrived home not expecting to be hugged so tight once she opened the door.

"Seulgi ah I miss you." Joohyun said wrapping her legs on her waist, clinging like a koala.

Seulgi wanted to scoff but she just hugged the older, not wanting to lose her.

"Mmm I missed you too Hyun." She said and hugged her tight. Pushing all thoughts of the guy and Joohyun holding hands in the cafe away.

"Really? Then where's my kiss kiss?" Joohyun asked and puckers her lips so Seulgi would kiss it. At how cute Joohyun was, Seulgi immediately kissed her without any complain.

Joohyun would be leaving tomorrow early, so she'll make this night unforgettable for both of them. She dont have courage to tell Seulgi so she'll just leave a note tomorrow.

They had alot of firsts that night.

...

Seulgi woke up feeling cold, she pat the side of the bed where Joohyun lays but found nothing.

Frowning, she checked her phone for time and it was still 5:00 am, where would J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter