DDDD

The Moving Shadow in My Apartment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Seulgi ah, what did you eat for lunch today?" Joohyun asked. Both of them are having dinner, eating what Joohyun cooked.

 

"Ramen, why?" Joohyun looked at her, disappointed at the answer.

 

"Aren't you tired with Ramen? You've been eating Ramen in home and school too?" Joohyun complained.

 

"Well, I cant cook and Ramen is the easiest food." Seulgi answered, mouth full of food.

 

"Ok, as a payment for letting me stay with you, I'll be cooking for you, clean your house and grocery for you." Joohyun raised her hand as if making a vow.

 

Seulgi just looked at her weirdly before continuing eating her meal.

 

"Aren't you doing just that for the past days."

...

 

"Seulgi ah, let me hug you to sleep, I haven't hugged anyone for the past years, I want some hug!!" The two are now in the bed, with Seulgi facing her back from Joohyun while the older is facing her back.

 

"Ddeulgi hug hug!!" Joohyun now uses aegyeo. She keeps tugging Seulgi's shirt to earn her attention. She knows that the younger isn't sleeping yet, because of the annoyed sighs that came out from her.

 

"What did you just called me?" Seulgi now faces Joohyun. But instead of answering, Joohyun just launched forward at her and hugged her tight, she snuggled her face on Seulgi's neck and wrapped her legs around her not giving the younger a chance to protest.

 

"Just let me be. I want Ddeulgi's hug." Joohyun again with her aegyeo.

 

"Joohyun stop calling me with that name also I think Im gonna puke at your aegyeo." Seulgi said, feeling flustered at Joohyun's clinging.

 

"No! Just sleep. Dont disturb, im comfy so imma sleep now, goodnight Ddeulgi." Seulgi just groaned at her statement. But she thinks its kinda comfortable, Joohyun hugging her to sleep and without a minute had passed Seulgi drifted off to dreamland.

...

 

 Seulgi woke up to the sound of her alarm, she grabs her phone and turns it off. Patting the space beside her she noticed that Joohyun is gone but she can hear clattering coming from the kitchen.

 

She then goes to prepare for school.

...

 

"Oh you're ready for school. Here, I cooked seaweed soup for your breakfast and I packed you lunch!" Joohyun happily said, showing Seulgi lunch box with fried rice inside.

 

Seulgi felt like crying, it has been years since somebody cooked for her, it's either her meal is ramen or food from fast food chains. It was since long that somebody cooked for her. She suddenly missed her parents.

 

"Hey, why are you crying? Are you touch that the great Bae Joohyun is cooking for you?? Awe! Come here you little baby bear." Joohyun opened her arms approaching Seulgi going to hug her.

 

As if Seulgi's tears stepped their breaks and drived reversal going back to her eyes. Seulgi don't feel like crying anymore, instead she dont know what to feel at the older one's statement.

 

Should she puke, be sad or be happy, Seulgi have no idea.

 

"Um Joohyun, you just ruined my moment, I was about to cry cause I missed my parents and their home cooked food but nevermind they cancel their plan to drop."

 

 Joohyun then smacked Seulgi's arms while the younger burst out laughing at the offended face Joohyun have at the moment.

 

"But really Joohyun thanks." Seulgi smiled sincerely at Joohyun which made the latter mirror the smile. She is glad she made the younger one happy.

 

"Are you really thankful? Then, I need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter