AAAA

The Moving Shadow in My Apartment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's six in the evening already but Seulgi is still at her school to stay until morning. She still don't want to go home yet. How ironic, it's her own home but she doesn't want to go home instead she plans to stay at the school until morning. She even bought some clothes and her soap already. She is damn serious in staying at school.


That's why she is forcing herself to fit inside the teacher's table trying not to be caught by the roaming security guard.


She heard footsteps and saw some light in the hallway. She hugged herself tight and closed her eyes. But someone just have to ruin cover.


Damn it Wendy!

She ends Wendy's call immediately wishing that the roaming guard didn't hear her phone. But the guard is already opening the room's door to check on her. When she felt, that the footsteps is getting nearer on her table she immediately dash out the room, she still need to graduate to earn money and buy the Pringles' company.


If ever she will get caught, surely she'll get dropped out.


She ran fast as she could, hearing the guard is shouting at her. Making sharp turns at the stairs. She forgot all the reasons why she's actually staying at the school at this time. Now she just wants to go back home.


She was about to run out the gate when her phone rang again. This time she answers it. By the way she is still running.


"Wendy what??!" She spat angrily.

"S-se-seul, i heard something broke from your apartment." Wendy informed her. All her blood left her body at the news, now she remembered why she wants to stay at her school until morning. There's a shadow ghost in her apartment. And by the time Wendy told her, she is now in front of her apartment, staring at it terrified.


At first, she actually didn't believe the stories about her unit having a shadow moving around. But in her first night, while she was preparing her ramen she saw it herself, a dark figure running at the other side of the doorway then gone to the other side, when she goes to check to see if the running figure is still there, it's gone like it's just her imagination. And she believes that it's only her imagination. And one time when she was brushing her teeth. She sees the figure again from the mirror running quickly. She felt like her soul was out.


What more terrified her is the back story of the infamous shadow ghost which Wendy to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter