#Issue 4 : Randomness

Class Crazy Diary

“Na-ah, I still don’t think-“

“Oh come on! Everyone in this class is gay for some particular reason!” Hani said in exasperation. Both of her index fingers were pointing at Yuri and Jessica, who looked at each other incredulously.

Yongsun eyed the shortest with an interested gaze. “Like how you’re gay for Hara?” Yongsun squeaked at Jessica’s unusual withering glare, but she didn’t apologize. The look of horror on the short girl’s face when Hara sent her a flirty look after the glare was worth it anyways.

“No one in this class is gay!” Jessica declared solemnly. But she still shuddered with Hara’s fingers draped on her arm.

-5 minutes later, insert Donghae slinging his arm to Hyukjae’s shoulder-

“That isn’t included?” Hyuna enquired, pointing at them. Despite a subtle eye twitch, she still stood by her decision.

“Just showing affection,” she stated wisely with a small grin.

“Uh-hum. Hey isn’t that also the way Hara do that to you?”

“What the actual .”

“You know when-“

“I miss the good ol’ days when y’all ship me with Yul,” She moaned in exasperation.

Yuri unfortunately heard this and thwacked her head. “I ship myself with Sooyoung you fool.”

“Ouch.”

“I don’t ship myself with you, Yul.” Came Sooyoung’s response.

Jessica cackled.

-Three days later, insert Hani captured a pic of Taeny having a quite affectionate moment-

“Sica-“

“I stood by my decision,” Jessica cut off hastily, her face was red. “This class is gay for particular reasons only. Like these two.” She said and carelessly pointed at Taeyeon and Tiffany. The two girls noticed this and stared at her as if she was mad. She is, every day.

“Like how you’re gay for Hara?”

“This is getting old.”

-A week later, insert Yongsun trying to kiss Byulyi, and leaving her screaming for mercy-

“That also not-“

“Perhaps only Yongsun,” Jessica cut off quietly, earning a relieved look and a smile from Byulyi. But everyone knows her patient is running thin.

-Weeks later, insert every girls (except Jessica and Hyuna, because they rather look at their OTP aka Taeny) looking at a picture of a beautiful and hot girl on a random magazine-

“Wow!” Hwasa clapped. “I wanna have that body!” Came murmurs of agreements from the rest of the girls.

Hyuna looked at her cat-friend worriedly. Her eyes were twitching immensely.

“Let me revise what I said a few weeks ago alright? EVERYONE ISN’T GAY UNTIL I SAID SO! MEANING Y’ALL ARE BUNCH OF HOMOS which I love with all of my heart.” She finished softly.

“Oh Sica don’t bother with that! Just love me-“

“Hyo-umma, you’re my mommy here and THAT’S !”


Chaerin can only sigh as she gazes the empty seat at the back. Yuri looks fine as always even without the midget iceberg poking her shoulder with her pen, with Hani always keeping her company along with Hyuna, but she still looks quite lonely at the back. Taecyeon, Victoria, Jessica, Taeyeon, and Hyoyeon are currently away to welcome the exchange students with their performances; Victoria on dance, Taeyeon on vocal group performance, while the rest on choir.

At first it was actually comforting for the class without the presence of HyoTaecSica – the Choir Trio (Actually, it’s Choir Quartet with Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun is also Choir member, but he’s too lazy to terrorize the class with his voice.) who always sings ‘Circle of Life’ opening (Jessica), anime opening songs (Taecyeon), and random pop song (Hyoyeon). They celebrated the time they left for the exchange students, but later they realized that it’s not at all fun without the songs. If anything, it became dull without any presence of teachers and the loud trio.

“I hate life,” She mumbles, flipping open the laptop – or as Jessica calls it, Lappie Dell-kun – Jessica left for them to use. Just so they won’t miss her very much. Bless that shortie.