Jessica's NOOOOOs

Class Crazy Diary

#Issue 3: How is...?


As soon as Mr. Haha left the classroom, the Girls rounded up. They immediately discussed Mr. Haha's earlier speech.

"Class Six has always been my favorite! All of you are perfect; not entirely barbaric and impolite like Class Five. No shouting, no fighting, no strolling outside. I salute you, children. As a teacher I'm very honored to teach such magnificent children of Class Six! I've never encountered a student of Class Six roaming the halls on free period; very mature and discipline, I appreciate it."

The Girls silently shot a look towards Hyoyeon and Jessica. And don't forget Taecyeon. They are currently standing at the corner of the room, behind Jessica and Yuri's seat.

Singing.

"AND IIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!" Jessica started powerfully with her bottle as mic, Hyoyeon backing her up.

"WILL ALWAYS-" Taecyeon continued, his voice starting to crack.

"LOVE YOUUUUUU!!!!!" The three chorused, Hyoyeon and Taecyeon's voice both cracked.

"WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT UP." All of them minus the three thought desperately.


“I shall ship Taeyeon and Tiffany forever.” Jessica slams her empty bottle to the ground as she declares solemnly. All eyes suddenly turn to her, half horrified and half annoyed. Horrified because the two said girls might heard her, annoyed because Jessica looks very serious at it.

"We know," Hani groans, clearly irritated. "You said it five times today."

"Actually it's six," at Hani's look, Chaerin glares at her. "She met Taeny on the way to school. She informed me in the morning; I never expected she came out here alive." she looked at Jessica who's glowing in excitement despite her emotionless facade. She clearly ignored Hani's protest. "Throw Taeny aside; Jess, do you have any ship for yourself?"

Jessica looked taken aback before clearing ("Hem hem."). Her eyes twinkles as she stares to her friends. "Though I have many ships, until now I do not have any for myself. Conclusion, me myself and I, are forever alone. The end." She weeps dramatically at the end, much to the other's irritation.

“But Sica, you said you ship yourself with Yul?” Hyuna asks, confused.

Hyuna never expected Jessica to glare at her. “Who says that?!” She screams, now raising to her full height.

Sooyoung calmly raises her arm. “That would be me, Jung.” She says calmly from her seat.

Jessica opens to say something, but bit back a remark as Sunny motioned a ‘cut-throat’ motion to her. She could only gulp and sits back silently.

“I don’t ship myself with her.” She says sternly, glaring at Hyuna.

“Then who?” She continues to ask. Jessica was about to yell when she hears a scary voice that always successfully sends shivers down her spine. Hara’s flirty voice. If there’s another thing that she hates aside of cucumber, than Hara’s flirty voice is the one. It’s terrifying for Jessica.

For everyone, actually.

“That would be me,” Hara declares suddenly, smirking to everyone who looks at her with amused look. Completely ignoring Jessica's horrified look, she saunters casually (or flirtatiously) to Jessica, who stiffens immediately. The short girl visibly sweating bullets at the moment.

Hara smirks, and takes Jessica’s sweaty palm. “Isn’t that right darling?” She purrs, planting a light kiss on Jessica’s palm.

Jessica’s face was pale when Hara approached her but then it quickly changes to very deep shade of red as Hara’s moist lips meet her palm.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!”


Sir Tablo places his folders on his table, eyeing at his students one by one. He proceeds to the board, grabbing a marker and writes five straight lines four times. He adds a few music notes on it and writes Soprano on the top, followed by Alto, Tenor, and lastly Bass, respectively from top to bottom.

“For the second semester project I would like you to perform this *points at board* particular song from Renaissance era, O Sapientia. A quite tricky but is a great song, but you have to be discipline at training your vocal.” The students still seriously listening to Sir Tablo. “Because at the end of this semester, you will all perform this song on our annual class competition.”

Groans erupted from every corner on the room. Expected, Sir Tablo mused.

“Every class will get a song different from other, and of course the difficulties varied from each song and class.”

“On scale 1 to 10 how hard is this song?” Hyoyeon quickly butted in.

“Five.” Sir Tablo answers without a hint of hesitation. “There are four choir club members and one vocal group, right? That’s quite plenty. You should be glad, X-8 got a Philippine’s song; O Sifuni Mungu that even everyone know from scale 1-10 it’s 8.”

Taecyeon immediately frowns. “But sir, O Sifuni Mungu is gospel…”

Sir Tablo blinks, realizing his mistake. “Ah my mistake, X-8 got Tiptipa Kemmakem. The O Sifuni Mungu is X-9’s song.”

Kris raises an arm. “Who got the easiest song?”

Sir Tablo taps his chin. “X-3, I think. I got them Bohemian Rhapsody. Now! Please sit on your SATB place please! Soprano on my very right, continued by Alto, Tenor, and lastly Bass. Soprano girls, sit by the order I gave you yesterday alright?” In five minutes, they are placed on their assigned seat.

“I will divide you into nine groups quite randomly. Count with major scale from Do to Mi to Sol and to higher Do when I point you. Minho!”

“Er… Do?” Minho slightly struggled to produce ‘Do’ as low as possible, since he’s between Tenor and Bass; Baritone. Sir Tablo nodded, satisfied and points his finger to Chen, who continued perfectly. Sir Tablo nods again and points his finger to Bora, who missed the tone and made him creased his eyebrows.

“It’s not *imitates Bora* it’s *perfectly hit the note*. (Bora tries again) Decrease about 5-10 hertz and you will nail it, Bora! Ah well, ah you Byulyi!” Byulyi looks startled, but she managed to do it. Sir Tablo is definitely pleased. He inspects the students again, then his fingers lands to Tiffany, who sits between Soprano and Alto.

“Sir you should’ve point me when it’s still Mi.” She says, a bit dejected.

“Nah I think you will nail it. Now!” And He is right, Tiffany nailed it. Stable, even. He nods in approval and signals Taeyeon. “Taeyeon?”

As expected, Taeyeon hits the note with no difficulties at all.

“Alright,” Sir Tablo smiles. “For group one there will be Wooyoung, Byulyi, Tiffany and finally Taeyeon.” Sir Tablo never expected Jessica to stand straight almost abruptly.

“TAEYEON AND TIFFANY ARE WITH EACH OTHER?!” Jessica lets out a very girlish squeal. “This is it! This is the epitome of my heaven! THIS IS THE POWER OF OT-“ But Chaerin immediately knocks her out with her palm. Just so Sir Tablo and anyone else oblivious to Jessica’s OTP will always be oblivious.

Especially the Taeny.

“Alright let’s continue the grouping. Remember, I only divide you to small groups so you can practice without too much people in once place. But every Thursday you will all practice together with me.”

They all nod.

“Alright, Taecyeon!” Taecyeon hits it without much of difficulties. “Good. Minseok?” Minseok hits it right also. “Alright, er Hara?” Hara hits it perfectly as well.

“Good, now Jessica.”

Instead of a perfect higher ‘Do’, the only voice and word that comes from Jessica was a high pitched scream of “NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!”

“We’ll be together darling!” Hara chimes with a laugh.


Chaerin’s eyes twinkle in excitement as Yuri finally lets Jessica to hug her. “I SHALL SHIP YOU AND YURI!” She screams, her fist pumping to the sky. “YULSIC FTW!”

A few more fists pumped to the sky along with loud cries, “YULSIC FTW!”

Jessica looks at Chaerin, the devil who started this madness, in horror. She immediately untangles her arms from Yuri, then screams, “NOOOOO!!!”


It is never a secret that Taeyeon and Tiffany, are indeed their class’ true OTP.

“They are practically inseparable. And perfect for each other,” Says Hyuna, who became a Taeny shipper by the influence of Jessica herself.

“I agree, Taeyeon is shippable with everyone but she’s practically glued to Tiffany,” Hani, one of the first Taeny shipper, grins widely.

Not just the two, Sooyoung, and Jessica.

No, Taeny’s circle of shipper is not that small.

In fact, perhaps ½ of the class are in fact, Taeny’s shipper.

“I think I agree with this who Taeny thing,” Byulyi nods. “I mean, I don’t see them acting romantic but they are so very close that it resembles platonic romance. Get it? Get it?”

“I do as well,” Junghwa says with a calm smile. “And yes Byulyi I understand you since Jessica doesn’t seem to, anyway.”

“You’re right, I don’t.” Jessica dodges a light slap. “But seriously? I think ¾ of this class are Taeny’s shipper…”

Hyomin saunters inside their conversation, holding a pen and a notepad. She then comfortably places herself on Eunjung’s side. “Let me list it one by one. In this row the only one who I’m not certain is Taeyeon herself, so make that nine. On your row, it’s most probably also only Tiffany herself who doesn’t. On Donghae’s row, it’s only Seungri who ships them openly. And lastly on Wooyoung’s row, the shippers are Taecyeon and Kris.” She analyses, listing the names one by one. “21 people are Taeny shipper. That’s slightly more than ½, it’s 7/12. And yes though we do know Victoria is always rooting for Yulsic, we all know she FINALLY KNOWS Taeny is the realest of the realest.” She says finally, placing her pen beside her note. “Any question friends?”

“Well-“

“JESSICA! OTP123! THEY ARE HEADING TO CAFETERIA TOGETHER!” Taecyeon yells from the door, his arms waving to Jessica.

Jessica abruptly stands, tripping on her feet for a second, then dashes to outside the class.

“WHERE?!” She screams, then her eyes caught a very short glimpse of Taeny walking together at the corner.

“You missed it!” Taecyeon groans, slapping her back.

Jessica slammed her palm to the wall, screaming in agony.

“NOOOOOOOOOO!!!”


That's it...

And also the special chaptered one's sneak peek.

"Just how the hell?!"

"VIC DON'T CURSE IN FRONT OF THE CHILDREN!"

"Motherly instinct activated."

"DIEEE!!!!"

"DAAAAA!"

Twelve of Class Six magically de-aged into 3-years-old infant. With most of the father/mother figure of Class Six de-aged, how will the class cope? And why aren't the teachers surprised?

It's the chaptered one I promised, maybe chapter 4 will be the start of the Baby Special. Or should I place it on New Story instead? I mean, the stories I posted here (the last chapters, upcoming, and descriptions yada yada) did happen, but I did some minor exaggeration on them.