...THE LUNATIX!

Class Crazy Diary

#Issue 2: I don't know this... (Sooyoung and Sunny)


Psst, Sunny-ah

You only use '-ah' when you need something. Spill it you buffon.

HEHEH. Just, the question's answer?

Grr... fine because you're my friend. Don't give it to Sica, she betrayed me by working on it alone.

Dude, I'm your deskmate and your groupmate.

Psh, Now what?

Eheheh... these..

Number 3 until 20? You. Are. Definitely. Lazy. As. .

/shrugs casually/ Like you don't know me. Besides, it's physic. Your specialty.

You do realize Mrs. Tae Hee is looking at us, right?

Only because Jessica is poking my back with her short legs.

Choi Sooyoung I can hear you loud and clear.

CHOI SOOYOUNG, LEE SUNNY, JESSICA JUNG AND KWON YURI GO DO YOUR WORKS IN FRONT OF THIS CLASS!

/blinks/ You mean outside ma'am?

EXACTLY.

Sweet I can browse on Internet freely!


Taeyeon walks upon the deserted corridor, longing for a friend to walk with her. She’s alone, for the meantime, as she is on duty to report things to teachers. It’s her duty, whether she likes it or not.

The lone girl sighs, seeing a couple of her friends goofing around in front of the class without care, singing along with some occasional scream from Sooyoung to shut their mouth. But later the giant of a girl would join them, though not as loud and barbaric.

Taeyeon wants to join them. She really wants to. But she thinks she is not cut out on being a LUNATIX like her friends. She’s unexpected person yet she’s not a mad person like most of them. She couldn’t sing out loud like Hyoyeon, Taecyeon, and Jessica just to annoy everyone with their annoying yet beautiful voices. She couldn’t dance goofily like Hani and the others just because they liked to.

Oh no.

She got a reputation to uphold.

Tiffany, her closest confidant in this class full of madness, chose her as the sanest person on this class. Taeyeon won’t let her down. Not when Tiffany failed to hold her reputation as One of the Sane. Though slightly, the very religious girl innocence is already been tainted by Jessica, who ironically, tried hard to keep Tiffany and Taeyeon’s mind as pure as baby.

Well, the midget tried, not always trying.

Taeyeon still remembers how beautiful the of the actress on an R-Rated film Sunny and Sooyoung watched a few months ago on Jessica’s laptop. Tiffany was a little hysteric at the scene, but Taeyeon knows Tiffany enjoyed the kissing scenes secretly.

Back to the story.

So Taeyeon returns to the class, hoping someone sane, if there’s any, to accompany her to cafeteria that is miles away. Lazy bastards, they are, too difficult to persuade one to act like a functioned person by walking. Her eyes practically blinks in happiness as she spots Tiffany talking leisurely – albeit with Jessica fixing a stone-cold expression – at her desk. She gently asks if she would go to cafeteria with her (completely ignoring Jessica’s twinkling eyes) this instant.

“I would love to Taetae,” Tiffany smiles at her reply (as she too, ignores Jessica’s now uninterested stare). “But sadly I’m a little tight on money. But I’d like to accompany you though it’s far, if you don’t mind?”

Taeyeon’s face fell, though she is very quick to hide her disappointment by a smile that managed to fool the entire nation. Okay, entire class. She once again ignored Jessica’s squinting eyes.

“Er, it's fine then, don't bother. Sica are you er, lazy?”

“If I am not, then I wouldn’t be here Taeyeon Darling. I will go to the choir’s scheduled program every lunch break,” She sneered. “Wait – I don’t mean to be mean to you! It’s because today is Monday I swear!”

“I don’t really –“ Taeyeon sighs. “Nevermind, I’ll go alone.” She whispers as she exited the class.

 

Back inside, Jessica shoots Tiffany a cold, harsh glare. “You miserable imbecile how dare you to lie to my beloved Taeyeon?!” She screeched, crossing her arms once again.

Tiffany's face paled, looking guilty. She opens to defend herself, but quick to shut as she sees clearly that the usual harmless midget had evolved to scary little dwarf that ready to perform cannibalistic ritual right here and now. So Tiffany puts on a smile, grabs her wallet, and bid a farewell to Jessica.

“I’m going to chase after Taetae, bye!” And when her figure disappears from the view, the midget returns to her normal all excited mode.

Dara comes up to her, shaking her head. “You are a sly little chicken.”

Jessica turns to Dara. She only looks at the tall girl scornfully, offended greatly. “I’m a flamboyant cat, you said it yourself. Make your mind on what to name me, woman!”


“Now that’s superb.” Yuri commented dryly at Hani's drawing on Jessica's paper, handing her pen reluctantly to a grinning Hani. The younger tomboy took the pen happily and began scribbling something on a paper. Yuri only stared at her in dismay, as she was totally ruining her magnificent doodling. But alas, she couldn’t do a thing. Not when Jessica is around, not when that thing is around, not when she was still playing with that damned thing called PSP. Honestly, was it even a trend at the moment?

“You know what’s superb, Yul?” Hani looked up to her friend, the grin still there. “You. With Jessica. Together.” She said.

“We do not share any that kind of feelings,” Jessica replied absently, still playing. “But I don’t know about Yuri?” She asked rhetorically, to Yuri’s dismay.

“I’m straight and I’m not going to turn into a hormonal girl lover.” Yuri stated with a sigh.

“No need to be so racist,” Jessica retorted, highly seemed uncomfortable. She carelessly switched off her PSP and turned to Yuri. “Those kind of women or girls are scary if you piss them, you know. They could chew you out entirely. Literally and non-literally.” She elaborated, turning on her cellphone.

Urgh, disturbing,” Hani winced at Jessica’s raised eyebrow. “Logical, buuutt disturbing.”

"Says someone who willingly goes gay for-" Jessica suddenly shut as she accidentally opened her conversation with Hani on LINE with Pinky's face as the background of the chatroom. Jessica smirked as the two began to tear up. "Oh wait. You two are so fond of IOI aren't you?"

"Holy Sica." Hani sniffed. She had not moved on.

"Just sayin'. I must admit that Pinky is lovable. But you two are-" She laughed. "Go complete on fangirl mode whenever I show you her pictures!"

"Back to the matter at hand, Jung," Hani scowled. "By the way, have any of you got one as friend? I had one, but it's a he."

Jessica shook her head. "So far, I'm clean."

Yuri seemed to be thoughtful for a moment. “I have one of them as a friend when we're on middle school. Bit of nasty shock to everyone. She's not my friend now, due to her advances at my friend.” at Jessica’s look, Yuri rolled her eyes. Eyes narrow, Jessica opened , "Them it should be had not have. Seriously woman, what is it with you and your grammar problem?” She questioned, not exactly expecting a question. Yuri had always been bad at grammar, but great at plotting something, if the plot wasn’t so fluffy and full of.... adult things.

“I’m a girl.” Yuri answered heatedly. Hani honestly forgot it was the time of the month. Unfortunately, it was for both of them. “And I’m always bad at it! You never shared your knowledge – how am I supposed to improve it?”

“OH so now you’re blaming me?” Jessica’s small eyes turned into a pair of angry slits. She angrily jabbed her index finger to Yuri’s upper arm. “I don’t recall YOU ever wanted to be MENTORED.”

“I never!” Yuri angrily choked out. “But YOU at least know my problem and you didn’t even try to help me to overcome it!” She crossed her arms angrily, her eyes flared dangerously behind her glasses.

“YOU never helped me to overcome my weakness either,” she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms just as angrily. “I’ve asked you plenty times and yet you still don’t help me out!”

“Well because you’re already GREAT!” Yuri angrily retorted, meaning the last word fully. It was meant to be a compliment, but Jessica was too angry to listen. Typical angry girls. “Is that a sarcasm?” Her voice now dripping with venom. Yuri let out a frustrated cry.

“What is it with you and your diabolical mood swing?!”

That was the last straw and Hani quietly retreated to her original place, leaving the two bickering friends alone. Yes. Friends.

“What’s their problem?” Byulyi curiously asked, eyeing the two in pure concern. “They never fought like that before.” At Hani’s look, Byulyi corrected her saying. “Okay they had. But that violent arguments are for Jessica and Sunny. They are more entertaining to watch, save for the fists exchange.”

Hani just casually shrugged. “I’d say it’s more like an unresolved , not that I mind it. I’m their shipper.”

Shocked, Byulyi placed her hand to Hani’s shoulder. “Girl, you have problem.” She said seriously.

“I know,” Hani answered solemnly. “But I’m happy.”


These are the oldest fic I found.