Congratulations

It's ok, it's love

It's ok, it's love

Thank you very much for reading! 

Very short and very lame update. Sorry for that. But I still hope that you'll like it. 

Next chapter will be the second part of it. 

 

 5.- Congratulations.  

"Hyung, you have to come!" Seunghoon says with a warm smile, trying to convince him. 

"But I don't want to disturb you and your friends... " Jinwoo replies, showing his worries. Seunghoon knows he doesn't want to be a bother on Taehyun's birthday party, but he also knows that it will be the best moment to introduce Jinwoo to his friends. But Jinwoo doesn't want to be the protagonist on another person's day; he might never wanted to be the protagonist, but Seunghoon is stubborn on it and he will succeed. Or so he hopes. Because it's time and because Mino would die and that's something he is always willing to. And, also, it will be a party, small and familiar, but, how can anybody say no to that? 

He insists a little more but jinwoo doesn't seems any convinced. And then is when he has to tell the true. 

"It's not like they don't want to meet you, hyung. I have been talking about you all this time, they're curious about that mysterious pretty hyung that I have. If I don't do that, they will think I'm a liar, and you know me, I am not. I am all about honesty". OK, that's not exactly the true, there are a few not so accurate facts, but, hey, if it work, it works. 

Yes, he has speak about Jinwoo to his dongsaeng, but most of the time - more like all the time - it's Mino who talks non-stop about him. If Seungyoon and Taehyun know him it's thanks to Mino, not from Seunghoon. He is not trying to keep him by himself, but whenever he mentions Jinwoo's name Mino appears and rants about him as if he is under a spell. But Jinwoo doesn't need to know. He is obliviously happy, without noticing Mino's presence in the library nearly every day, or Mino's eyes following them whenever they are together.

He is so lucky, Seunghoon thinks, he wants to stop feeling Mino around. 

"I'm going to collect you. And you can't say no, hyung" and with that Seunghoon is done. 

Mino is having a heart attack. He is panicking, his dark skin is getting pale and his breathing is getting harder. Should he tell him that he is joking and save his life? 

"I can't belive my eyes. Mino, it's just a boy. OK, a very pretty and handsome and fine boy, but that doesn't mean that you have to die for it. OK? Don't mess Taehyun's party, Seungyoon will never forgive you if you do that" Seunghoon tries. "And its about time you all meet him. It's been more than two months. More than sixty day of you falling for him without giving yourself a chance to know him properly. All you know about him, you learned from me and I'm tired. So put yourself together and affront it. He is coming. He will be there at six."