Epilogue

It's ok, it's love

It´s ok, it´s love

Hello again my dear SongKim shippers!

I know this story is over, but I hate odd numbers, so, of course, I have to add another chapter to rest in peace. It´s just an extra scene, so don´t expect anything big, or great, because it is not.

Anyway, as usual, English is not my native tongue so sorry for all the mistakes. Hope you will enjoy this and thank you to the moon and beyond for reading this story until the very end.

12.- More than a kiss.

Mino can’t think straight, not when Jinwoo is running to him, smiling like a sunset, brighter than that, so big, so endearing, killing his idea of confessing. He can’t do that, not when he looks so fine, bathed under sunlight, so soft, gleaming, like a star. So he just goes, catching him in his arms, feeling his slim body, holding him tight. And the sun is making his eyes sparkling, and he is looking at him, gaze full of something that he can’t describe, and Mino is longing for it, craving for Jinwoo so much that he losses all his control. He smashes his lips against Jinwoo’s, hungrily, desperately, like a thirty man on a desert, like going home after a long journey.

Jinwoo looks shocked, his eyes big and wide, his arms falling at his side, standing there, under his embrace, quiet and still.  But he doesn’t push him, he just glances at him, blinking surprised, as if he didn’t expect it, for Mino to kiss him, for Mino to be there, in Imjado, for Mino to be there, just for him, only for him.

But that is, the truth that he has been hiding for so long, that Mino wants him, belongs to him, since the moment he put his eyes on him, by accident, back then, when he saw him, probably lost, but Mino was the one who lost everything, in that moment when he looked at him. And Mino can talk or think, not after tasting that heart like lips, pink and soft and sweet. They must be made by drugs, because just one try and Mino is already addicted to it. To kiss him, to feel him; he wants to do that every day, every moment for the rest of his life.

Jinwoo’s hands touches his gently, shyly, as if they were waking from sleep, fingers trying to lock themselves around his, finding their way to him, fitting like it was meant to be, and then he is back at staring at him, with those eyes that make his heart stutter, trembling like flowers under the rain. And he can see it, that flame that starts to crackle in them, brightening his world like nothing else, a hurricane sweeping everything else. And he is the only thing he can see, or think, or keep. Suddenly Jinwoo tiptoes, his hands lingering over his shoulders, pushing him up, and his lips are on his and all just stars to spin around.

Is he dreaming? The honeyed flavour fills his taste and Mino’s heart combust, burning his sense, his thought, his everything, only leaving Jinwoo, his warm lips playing on his skin, his hands on him, his body pressed to him. Mino’s hands hold him, his mouth slightly opened, inviting him to come in, to kill him already, definitively. And when he does so, Mino goes week, knees bending down, his hold on him loosening, and Jinwoo has to catch him, keep him there, in between his arms that are holding him by the back, caressing his thought, making his wishes true. Because Jinwoo is kissing him like Mino always wanted, slow and calmly, taking their time, without a rush, enjoying it, relying on it, making the most of that touch of lips.

Jinwoo tilts his head and all is blurring in Mino’s gaze. Because his face rests on his shoulder, his porcelain skin is brushing his neck, his soft breath is caressing him, hot over his hotness. He might set himself on fire, but he doesn’t care, not when he has him, finally, not when he is been loved by Kim Jinwoo, finally.

“You know” Jinwoo says, “That was my first kiss”. Mino nods, appreciatively.

“But that wasn’t a kiss” he replies, a smirk setting in his face, while looking at Jinwoo adoringly “that was my heart”.

“So cheesy!” Jinwoo beats him, laughing.

“I have more” he continues, ignoring Jinwoo’s complains. “You are the most captivating person in the whole universe. I felt for you since forever, and forever won’t be enough to love you” he keeps going, teasing his hyung, his love, until his lips get covered again with another pair of lips, which stops his words and his mind. And Mino doesn´t care, as long as Jinwoo keeps kissing him, everything else will be ok.

“Ah… that was what I was looking for” he moans softly into Jinwoo’s ear. And he takes his opportunity to kiss him again.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Thank you again for bearing with me and for taking time reading it.

Thank you very much, you don´t know how much it means to me.

Special thank you to:

Hotgee: my sweet Songkim partner in crime, for reading it and always sending charming reviews. I’m so happy to have met her, she is amazing and sweet and writes Songkim too, so go and read her!

Chivisale00: another great writer in the Songkim ship. Thanks for your sweet words in all the chapters! I really appreciate it!

Kyotangmo: who has read this story from the start and she leaves lovely comments in every single chapter. I’m so glad that you liked this story. And I hope this kind of epilogue won’t disappoint you.