Fool - in love -

It's ok, it's love

 

2. - Fool – In love -

He had never seen someone as astonishing beautiful as that boy. Just one glance and Mino knew that he was in love; irrevocable in love. His heart was beating with desperation, loud and hard against his ribcage, a wild sound, as if it would break his bones and leave him, running to that precious creature that was in front of him.  

He didn’t do his presentation, neither he went to his classes; he spent his hours staring at that mysterious boy from far away, scared to be found but not enough to go away, pull to him like a magnet, an irresistible force who erased anything on his mind. Instead of learning more about art - his speciality, the subject he was majoring in - he contemplated what art meant,  because if art was about love and beauty, that person was the perfect definition of it. He was deep in contemplation, lost on the pleasant look his eyes were focused on. His faces was white porcelain, sculpted carefully, with love and adoration. Mino lost himself admiring him, to the point of printing his image on his eyes, tattooed in his mind, forever engraved inside every single one of his cells.

And the next day he was sitting at the library, smiling at his book, totally oblivious of how he was making Mino feel.  That was the first time Mino forgot what he was going to do. He forgot about the assignment, the book, and how to properly breath. That boy was more beautiful than words could explain and had a extraordinary power over Mino's mind and body. He was captivated, fascinated by his gentle features, the sun captured in his dark brown hair making it shine in autumn colors, his alluring face was all Mino could see, not that he would complain, anyway. He believed in God, but now he believes in angels too. Falling angels, because that was what that precious boy was, Mino was sure. That was why he had fell so hard; he wasn't human after all, right? 

Back to his dorm he found that he hadn’t been able to do anything. He found the same next day, and the day after that as well. Because everyday, at the library, that angel erased Mino’s mind, replacing all thought with the sight of his perfect smile. But Mino really was in need of that book, that damn book only available there, and he needed to stop being a fool, collected himself and do his work if he wanted to keep his place at collage, he couldn't dissapoint his parents that much. But hadn’t know how to did that, how to act normal again, like a normal person, not like a very shy teenager with a massive crush. It was then, in the middle of a late night crisis, that he found the courage to ask Seunghoon for help. At least, he was his best friend. If he had stayed with him over all those years, if he had agreed to live with him even when he was a mess... Well, what could he lose?

His sanity. That was what Mino lost, because Seunghoon kept laughing all night after explaining his situation. And the next morning. He thought that he was going to die because his face was all red and he was having difficulties with breathing, choking from all the laughing he was having; Seunghoon couldn’t see Mino without bursting into a laugh. He was having an hilarious time thanks to him and his massive problem that he seemed not to been able to solve, because  Seunghoon was more than certainly going to die crying if he continued having fun of him and Seungyoon... That little fella was somewhere ignoring his hyungs, totally focusing on himself - probably still trying to seduce poor Taehyun - with was a relieve or else Mino's life would be hell. If Seunghoon was difficult to bear with, Seungyoon would have been millions times worse. He should start thinking about changing his friends and getting a more supportive ones. Ones that would be delighted to help him. 

“Hyung, I’m begging you, please!” it couldn't be that hard to get Seunghoon's help, so Mino tried his best to win,  somehow,  Seunghoon's sympathy. If Seunghoon had keep sticking to him over the years, over his useless abilities in online games, if considered Mino good enough to live with him – they had promised to attend the same college, even when Mino was from Yoguin and Seunghoon from Busan, as well as Seungyoon, and their friendship was basically born on the Internet and they had seen each other just a couple of times -  ”I really need the book for the project, or else professor Choi would expulse me for not doing the presentation the other day... And I know that would sound crazy but… I can’t do it while that little angel is there looking at me so… please?”  it was more than crazy, if you asked Seunghoon, who was having the time of his life,  but Mino was even using his pupy eyes and his fake - inexistence - aegyo, trying his best to win his heart. He was in dispair, he would be troubled in case of fail. But, lastly, Seunghoon agreed to help, because he was that great. It was then when Mino realised what kind of freind Seunghoon was: the best.

The best of the very worst friends.

Why he is talking to him like they are friends? Why is Seunghoon sitting next to him, smiling at him, while looking at Mino like he is a stupid useless person just for dropping his books? How is that possible? Mino is the social butterfly, the one who is always introducing new friends to his hyung, not the other way around. Mino is the one who introduced himelf even when nobody is asking for it. Mino is the one who knows everybody, but that boy he is absolutely interested in. He should be happy about the fact that his friend is befriending his little angel, but, knowing his hyung, knowing his deviant smile plastered on his face, he is sure that nothing good can happen.

He is, indeed, totally crushed, absolutely doomed. He is never, ever, going to have a chance to meet that prince who seems to be enjoying with his weird hyung, judging from his wilde bright smile. And Mino is going to die because, damn, he is adorable. He really wants an oportunitty to get to know that cute boy, that boy who carries the definition of beauty in his eyes, with a smirk that shines more than any start on the night sky. A boy for whom there are no words to describe him. A boy who will be always been an unknown pretty face for Mino, according to his totally successful approach. A boy who he would never meet but never forget. A boy that has steal Mino’s heart and mind and any cell of his brain. A boy who’s name will remain a mistery.

(Message from: Weird Hyung)

~ His name is Jinwoo, by the way, so you can stop calling him bright start, falling angel or whatever other name that I don’t want to know that you use too ~

A text from his best friend ever has arrived to his phone and Mino can help but smile like a crazy, because he finally has the name. Is not too much but is something, it’s a star.

Maybe Mino is not that doomed after all. Maybe he would have his chance. Maybe he should focus on getting his book before teacher Choi - the one who teach History of Art, the most handsome professor in college, rumorology said, not that Mino had have a thing or two about him, at all -  lose his patience with him - he has given him another chance, after Mino dropped his presentation about Ancient Egypt Art, lying about it all cheeky saying that he was ill, nearly about to die. Thanks the Lord professor Choi was kind enough to belive his words. Maybe the fact that Mino was one of his favorites students had something to do with it, too - and bans him from his class for ignoring his questions and, basically, not been paying any attention to him. 

But he has Jinwoo's name, he feels invencible. He is totally going to get his book today and get his grade back where they belong, not the top, but not near the bottom list, where they will be if he doesn't do his homework soon.