Maybe? Must be!

It's ok, it's love

Hello there! 

Thanks you very much to everyone who is reading this! I really appreciate it. 

And if you're going to send a comment, please make sure to send a promt as well if you want. It might appear on the next chapter!

Thanks from the bottom of my heart to everyone who has subscribed and especially to kyotangmo for sending lovely comments. You're a sweetheart and I hope you'll keep enjoying this story. 

*****************×****************

3.- Maybe? Must be! 

Jinwoo is utterly sweet and nice. A picture of him is totally displayed on the dictionary, under the definition of adorable and innocent. He is also a caring person,  he can see it in the way he smiles, warm, full of affection. His voice is soft, a melted melody, like caramel and his eyes are stars, big and bright and perfect. Seunghoon has just spent five minutes talking with him and he is alredy enchanted. Maybe that's what Mino had feel too, the love that the older one seems to radiate, a mystery magic that attract people to him, like a magnet. And Mino couldn't resist it, not even him, who is not interested in love anymore. 

He is also undeniable beauty, with gentle and smooth features, fair skin and strawberry lips. He looks too cute for his own shake, with eyes like oceans of chocolate that give him a totally lovely face. He feels the urge to protect him, to protect this boy from all harm, from all those crazy people who could hurt him. Probably he should protect Jinwoo from Mino and his strange behavior. 

Seunghoon considers, for a minute, what he should do. Should he allow Mino to meet Jinwoo, who is such an innocent and oblivious person, who did not notice Mino's fierce gaze pircing his soul from afar, hidden behind the shelves, using the books as a disguise - like a child playing hide and seek - or should he keep him for himself, saving the pain to introduce such an awesome person to his best and weird friend? 

In one hand, he is a good person. He really is, and he wants Mino's happiness, and he alredy likes Jinwoo enough to introduce him to his friends. And that's why he is struggling with indecision, because he doesn't want Mino to get hurt, to fool himself again - not that he isn't trying, he is dumb and dumber all by himself, he doesn't need extra help - but he makes him act all wrong and Mino wouldn't survive to it, to have to face his beloved unknown angel. He can barely stand being with Jinwoo in the same room without panicking or having a breakdown; just pictured him talking to his new friend is priceless, graciously funny. 

That night Mino bombarded him with questions that he is not able to answer. Yes, he knows that much about Jinwoo, but he is not sharing it with his dongsaeng, not yet. 

"Hyung, what should I do for you? Just give me his name! I know you know it, please, pretty pretty please!" the fact that Mino was using his energy trying to convince him instead of trying to succeed on his assignments was too much to handle. 

"I'm going to tell Seungyoon about it", and that was a threat. Seungyoon would be laughing about it for the rest of his life and he would make very remarkable comments and nags about it. Mino would be cursed forever, he knew it, and that was enough to make him keep his mouth shout for the rest of the night. 

Jinwoo is from Imjado, a place he doesn't recall knowing where it is. He is a senior, a year older than him, but as nice as he is, he pledged him to talk confortable with him. So hyung is how he calls him now. He will be teacher because he loves kids - and he is sure that kids love him as well, who can not love someone like him? -, he knows that he is studying hard, preparing his last year at collage. He told him that he is not specially talented or intelligent, but a very hardworking person, and for that he admires him a little more. In return, he had tell him that he loves animals and explained him about his lovely Lee Hee, who is living far away, in Busan, and how he misses her. He had make him laugh so hard after adding that she was his dog that he was a little amaze. After that their newly born friendship had grown naturally, sharing stories and memories in the library, under Mino's secret supervision. It's a miracle that Jinwoo doesn't notice his annoying present, or hear the loud beats that scape from somewhere close,  hip-hop heartbeats trying to scape and run away. Mino should be happy that Jinwoo doesn't find his goshly presence at all. 

Maybe he shouldn't say that him and Jinwoo are friends, because it's too soon, but certainly they must be. He will make sure of that. And he will bother Mino a lot with that. 

It's late next morning when he decides to be selfless and share his vast Jinwoo hyung's knowledge with his dumbest friend, who has started his morning with begging puppy eyes. He has pitted him but also he has been a little sick too. Mino keeps referring to Jinwoo as his fallen angel and little star. It was funny the first couple of times, but not anymore. If he keep doing it he would puke and that would be a waste, he didn't cook the perfect pasta to trough it out the next day.

This afternoon he is back at the library, with a masterplan on his mind and Mino's number ready to dial. He is going for a drink with him so the library would be free for Mino, who he expects to be able to take the book and do the project for Professor Choi, who is certainly going to kill him if he keeps delaying it and avoiding his classes. 

Mino is watching in disbelieve at them. He is starting, his brown orbs in shock and awe, his ears capturing every word they ate exchanging, Seunghoon can feel it, like a sharp needle itching his mind. 

"Fancy a drink, hyung?" Seunghoon voice is a little pitched, but not too loud to disturb the quietness of the place. 

"Sure. Thanks for the offering" he greets him, politely, with a melting smile that probably has break Mino's capacity of think, while grabbing his belonging and putting them quickly inside his bag. He smiles again at him and the light fills his pretty doe like eyes. "As long as we're not going to Starbucks, anywhere is fine for me", he adds, with a cute pout twisting his mouth. 

"No Starbuck then?"

"Yes, I have enough working there every weekend". He nods and a few second after they are gone, "anyway, the coffee there is too expensive and not that good" he explains, grinning "but I'm good making it, so the job is not bad for me". And Seunghoon mentally reminded to tell that to Mino.

 

It's Saturday and Seunghoon has lost track of how many Starbucks are in Seoul. He is regretting telling that to Mino, that Jinwoo works as a bartender. Mino has drag him, hand holding hand, not caring about his complaints. He has seated his mind and he is going to do it, find Kim Jinwoo in the sea of Starbucks coffee shops that seems to be the capital. 

" You should have ask him...", it's been three hours and they has zero success. Mino is a little cringy and Seunghoon is losing his last bit of patience. Why he was to be Mino's friend?

"No, you should have ask. It's you who is interested in him, not me. I was just trying to help... " he tries not to sound as mad as he is, because they are outside and he doesn't want to bother other people. 

" So, you don't like him?" Mino asks astounded.

"I do like him, he is great... As a friend" he quickly adds, because Mino is looking at him. "I really like him as a friend, and that's why I don't need to do that, but I'm doing it because I love you that much. Instead of doing Skype with my love, I'm walking the streets with you." 

"Hyung, I'm not sure if you have notice, but you're talking about a dog. Lee Hee doesn't understand you. But I really appreciate it."

"You should appreciate me more" he complains because there is not enough love for what he is doing. 

"I alredy told you, my first kid will be named after you and I will explain how perfect and wonderful my favorite hyung is."

"And I'm you're best man, if you will be married, which I suspect that won't happen. Unless you stop acting stupidly around Jinwoo. Or acting in front of him, instead of hiding yourself from his gaze. How will he notice you? You are really doomed, man. But, thanks the Lord and the universe for having bringing me to you, because with my help, you're going to succeed. " 

"Only if we can find where he works first".