The library incident

It's ok, it's love

It’s ok, it’s love


1- The library incident.

There are moments when Seunghoon asks himself why on earth did he befriend with someone like him. Like right now, when he has to accompany Mino to the campus university because, somehow, he can’t manage to get a book by himself. He owns him his life, he thoughts, and maybe the name of his first son, if he is lucky enough to have one, because acting the way he is acting right now, he will be single for the rest of his existence, Seunghoon is pretty sure about that, how can Mino hit his own head against the table just because a cute boy is looking at him? Well, not even looking at him, just at their general direction. 


He has agreed to come along with him because, facing the true, he is a wonderful friend. And because Mino looked pathetic, hopeless, desperated in need of help. How can he neglected his best friend when the poor soul is in such trouble? He might be laughing at him forever more but he is good enough to go with him, encouraging him to take the led and ask for the book he needs before he tries to run away at the mere sight of that cute boy. 

He had seen him falling in love so many times but never like that. Mino, he knows, is the type of person who falls deep and hard, quick and with all he has, but as fast as he falls in love, he falls out of it. Seunghoon has witnessed his massive crushes been smashed, forgotten like they were nothing to him after swear to God about how much said crush mean to him. He has witnessed Mino breaking his heart again and again, shattered like glass, mending and fixing it after every breakup, after every fight and wounded heart, but never like that, never for an unnamed boy he has found randomly one day in the hall, on his way to class. 

Seunghoon is a good friend. Actually, he is the best of friends. And that’s why he is having a great time, because Mino is so ing doomed, he is totally done with just one simple glance of that boy. He has drop the bunch of books he is checking, trying to because he is staring at him, nervously, hands trembling as if he was a scared child. 

He has to admit that the boy is pretty, with a perfect pale face and the most astonish eyes. They big and expressive, warms like a cup of coffee, shining lightly under the light. And he has a very cute smile, unintentionally displayed while reading. He looks like his own age and seems like a decent human being, that’s why he decides to sit by his side while Mino tries, and fails, to get his book, again. He will never get this boy name, he swears. He really needs help. He smiles politely at him and thanks him when he cleans the table for him, making room for Seunghoon's stuff. But Seunghoon is not there to study, he is there to make friends. That is his new mission; get to know Mino's love. 

Mino had pledge him for help, he had begged, he had even went too far as  to offer him to do the housekeeping for a week. He has declined,  he likes his house the way it is; Mino is clearly known for been a mess, unlike Seunghoon or Seungyoon, even if the latest has a little unhygienic problem with his underwear. So he is doing it because he has a kindled heart and because he is going to bring this episode back forever, making sure that Mino will be very miserable with it. "The library incident" he would call it, and he would recall every single movement of Mino's, every wrong choice and every failure, with means everything, because he can't even breath like a proper person, no, he has to look like he is having a breakdown. That, Seunghoon thinks, might be true. 


Mino is literally collapsing, hiding himself over the shelves, like a crazy stalker. His face looks totally disappointing, all shame red, his eyes looking for the other, and he can see how big he can open them in surprise when he sits next Mino's love interest. This is going to be damn fun.

 

He was jinxed. It was Wednesday and he was late. He should change his roommates, they were useless friends, forgetting to wake him up. He couldn’t blame Seunghoon, actually, who goes to run every morning and has a crazy routine at school, but Seungyoon…. He was trying to seduce his classmate, Nam Taehyun, by teaching him how to play the guitar, instead of being a good friend and staying home, taking responsibility of his lovely hyung. It was lame plan, if someone wanted Minho's opinion, not like Seungyoon had asked him, because it was so obvious... Seungyoon through he look good holding his beloved instrument, playing it cords, making it look easy, when it was not. He thought that it was cool, but it was pretty obvious; soon enough to Diva Taehyun would discover his stupid plan and would ban Seungyoon from his life, with means that Mino would have his roommate back, all for himself. But at that moment his human alarm was gone and he was ultimately late.


He wouldn’t worry too much about it if he didn’t have to do a presentation. He was running like a mad man when he saw him. And sparkles started to fly, literally speaking. And he knew, then, that he was totally doomed.