True LOVE Story

True LOVE Story

snsd practice room....................

manager: good morning !! everyone is pretty eventhought it's morning..no make up .look young.

jessica: just tell us our schedual!!!

manager: as usual jessica is not morning person. ok ok here are the schedual..

He handed out their individual scheduals..

manager: as usual yuri and sunny have scheduals for invincible youth so other members will be practing new song

sooyoung: what???

manager could tell sooyoung was the happiest.

manager: new song will be............Mr.Taxi!

SY and Tiff: awsome.

Tiff: yellow outfit 4 mr .taxi?

Seo: good ideas unni.

She look at yoona and feel sorry for her because she had the worst pronounciation in japnese.So she knew that her lines will be less than others.

Seo: so when are we going to Japan.?

Manager: good question.. hmm around next month?

Seo and hyo: huh?? for real?

hyo(wispher to seo): i am already excited !!! woo hoo! so happy.

seo: ....yeah...i ..guess ..so.

hyo: what's wrong ?? aren't you happy? why??

seo( thought): i am gonna miss my parents and friends .......and........

..........................................................................................................................................................

SNSD, SHINee,  Fx. all meet together @ a resturant "after party" for smtown concer1 but SuJu couldn't attend becous they had a concert of their own

it was a must attend.  No one can miss out that party because that's the company rule.

Minho had no expression..

Key: stop showing that face! you look dead.

Onew: minho why didn't you listen to me??

Minho: what did i do ?

Onew: I told you not to accept that offer of "dream team " and you did not listen to me.

Jonghyun: yeah the leader is right..

Taemin: why are everyone against it. why??

Onew: taemin.don't you get it? "dream team" show is really dangerous and if you were happen to get injure it might your cause idol career.

Taemin: minho hyung why did you accept that offer??

Taeyeon: hey SHINee hoobae! come join our table.Our table is so big! and .....

SY: .and .......the foods are daebak!!! come on!

Onew: let's go join their table.

Everyone fill up the chair..Yuri saved the chair for minho. Minho sit next to yuri.. but he gave up that chair for jonghyun who went to the restroom.

Taeyeon: there's a spare chair left next to seohyun..Seat next to her.

Seo(thought): taeyeon unni! how could u forget! this is hyo unnni seat! but she also went to the restroom .never mind..

Minho: thxx

Everyone chatting except seohyun ..minho and yuri....Yuri kept staring at them.. and seohyun could feel one pair of eye watching .. so she could join the conversation.

Minho: ahem,,ahem!...seohyun! aren't you goona talk?

Minho talk in a low voice so that everyone wouldn't pay attention .He only want too talk to her in private eventhought it was a group chatting..

Seo: i have none to talk about..You talk. and i will listen

She also reply in a low voice..

Minho: so ?? your are leaving Korea tmr??

Seohyun stare at him and nervous.

Seo: how did you know?

Minho: oh ..um..yuri noona called me...and told me about it..

Seo: oh .

Ouch that  was the chest pain she felt..

SeO: yeah we are leaving tmr..

Minho look down and forcefullt try to smile.

He smile at her.

Minho: yah ! i thought we were a good friend..

Seohyun look confuse

Seo: well aren't we?

Minho: then why didn't you tell me when you are going..U would be in trouble if i told this to ur mom!

Seo(laugh): heh. i told my mom about it already//

She avoided the question of "why didn't you tell me when you are going"?

Minho: anyway you have to return sucessfully..

Seo: of cuzz

Seo: ..umm...minho?

Minho: yes..what?

Seo: why did you accept dream team show?

Minho: oh you heard that??

SeO: hmm..don't you think you will exhaust youself doing sports..and....

Taeyeon: everyone!! let's play some games..

Everyone look at her..

Onew: what kind of game?

Taeyeon: passing .game?

Jessica: yah. what kind of game is that? never heard of it.

Tiffany: let her explain the game first.

Hyo: i think i know!

Jonghyun: what is it??

Hyo: pass something the one who sittng next to you,so on....untill the music stop. and the person who had that thing when stop music,  he or she will get some  punish.

Jessica: hehheh sound like fun game..

Seo: what ? i don't think so..because we don't know what punishments await for us..

Jessica: that;s why it's fun ! let's play,!

Taeyeon play "noona you are pretty"on her phone....and pass the little ball to tiffany who is sitteing next to her. then tiff pass it to yoona. then taemin, ...so on..

Taeyeon: ok stop!!

Taeyeon: who got the ball?

Seo: unnni i have it.

Taeyeon: maknae got it !! everyone clap ur hands!!

Seo: unni what should i do?

SY: what kind of punishment do u want seo baby?

Seo: i want none. sis

SY: nice try! but u can't escape w/o punishment..hmm oh i know..drink i full glass of wine!

Seo: say what?..sis u know that i can't..

Jessica and Yuri: you must accept..it

Tiffay: u can choose ur knight! Ur knight will drink for you.

Seo: um...

Minho: i will ..give me..since i sit next to her ..

Yoona: yeah! minho u are a man. here!

yoona passed a full glass of wine to him

Seo: minho it;s ok ..i will

She try to take the glass from.. him but he refuse....he drink one shot

Yoona: drink one more for me

Yuri: me too

Seo: that's enough minho.

Minho stare at her for a long time but only yuri realised.

Yuri:( thought): minho why is it that u like so much about her?? what is it that u see in her that makes u love her?

yuri could feel the pain in her chest..she started drinking wine forcefully.

Yoona: unni stop drinking.

Yuri:...................

Yonna look at her..

yoona: unni! are you crying????

 

...................................................................................................................................................

 

 

 

 

To readers,

  i am really sorry i couldn't update fast as i had promise....i am sorry.....please keep supporting minseo couple!   i need ur coments, comments are welcome!! Opinons regarding the story are also welcome..Oh give me new ideas for the next chapter..thank you..for reading..