True LOVE Story

True LOVE Story

Seohyun share bed with yuri in the hotel. She has to sleep alone since yuri stay at the hospital.

Seohyun(sigh).: i am scare to sleep alone. yuri unni please be ok. but why do you have to work so hard.?

Someone knock the door. seohyun startle.

Seohyun:who is it?

Hyoyeon:it's me .your ONLY unni.

Seohyun was relieve to hear Hyoyeon voice.

Seo: unnni why are you here with your pillow.

Hyo:can't you tell? i am gonna sleep with you until yuri come back.

Seo:unni you can't. if you are gonna sleep here won't tiffany unni will scare.?

Hyo:don't worry.she is coming to sleep here too. Just let me in.

HYO rush to the bed and pretend to sleep.

Seo:unni thank you.

Seo speak in her thought: unni thank you for everything. there's nothing you don'y know about me. you see right throgh me just like yuri uuni.

Seo:unni! don't pretend to sleep. come on. you still need to wash your face and brush your teeth.

Hyo: so you knew. ok.fine.

They both wash their face and brush their teeth together. They went to bed.

Seo:unni should i turn off the light now?

Hyo:no. let's just talk,

Seo:ok. aww by the way can i ask you some question?

hyo:sure.

Seo:how did yuri unni and kyuhyun oppa know each other.

Hyo silence and look at her.She is thinking to tell seohyun or not. B/C if seohyun hears this, she might be upset.

Seo:unni? what are you thinking about.? please tell me. i need to know why oppa is so close to her. You should have seen his face when he heard yuri fainted. unni plzz

Hyo:ok fine but before i answer i answer this you need to answer my question first. DO YOU REALLY KYUHYUN SUNBAE??????

Seohyun abit confuse when she hears clearly. She start thinking DO I REALLY LOVE OPPA.? it's still unsure but one thing for sure is that oppa really care for unni and i ... do..n'..t .....really like it; (sigh)

Hyo:if you can't answer my question then i am sorry i can't answer ur question.

Seo: unni i do LOVE oppa. REALLY REALLY LOVE HIM. but please don't tell this to anyone.it's a secret.

Hyoyeon laugh. And thinks "so seohyun you finally oppen up to me for the first time." i am happy.

Seo: why are you laughing? tell me now, the connection between unni and kyuhyun oppa.

Hyo:ok since you want to know. i will tell you.

...................................................................................................................................................................

to be continue