True LOVE Story

True LOVE Story

Seo: why are you yelling?? i said i am fine.

she shook of minho hand.She went there by herself leving yuri and minho alone .

Seo(her thought)

: choi minho Are you that stupid?? i was leaving space for you 2.Sigh...

.........................................

Minho: noona is seo ok?? she look terrible. do you think she hate me?? because i was always mean to her? but i thought i was her friend??

Yuri: minho you ask a lot question about her. aren't i your precious friend as well?

Minho: what do you mean noona?

Yuri: i was sent to the hospital but you didnt call me at all. seo is only abit sick compare to me.but yet you only worry about her.don;t you think you are abit much.

yuri have one sided crush on minho but it make her more jealouse toward seo and sad too.so she spill out everything.Minho was feeling sorry to yuri now as she is about to cry. tears in her eyes.it make him sad too bcoz she is like a sister to him and therfore depend on her alot.

Minho: noona i am so sorry, i am sorry . so noona plz don't cry anymore.

Minho hug her for making her cry.The door open, seohyun couln't believe her own eyes, seeing the 2 of them hug together. She knows they love eachother but she didn't feel quite right in her chest making her hard to breathe. Minho see seohyun and try to back off from yuri but yuri know seohyun is in the room so therefore she just keep hugging making minho unable to move.

Minho:  noona??someone is here.

minho look at seohyun, see seo sad. Seohyun leave the room, feeling uneasy.then she run into Kyuhyun

Kyuhyun: hyunnie why are you crying?? come here,

He drag her to somewhere quiet.

Kyuhyun: so tell me now why are you crying? Are u hurt somewhere? are u sick? Hyunnie talk to me, i won't tell anyone.

Seohyun look up to him.relieve seeing him so she cry more.

Seo: oppa today i feel like i lost my treasure. i am so sad. my chest hurt alot.

Kyu: oh hyuniie, here.

he hug her tiight.

Kyu:  don't be sad anymore cuz i am here for you.

.....................................................................................

As soon as yuri let minho go from hugging.

MInho: noona i have to go.

Yuri: to where?

Minho: umm...

Yuri: to hyunnie??

He nod and siad: she is still sick and i am worry about her also i promise her mom i will take care of her. so excuse me.

He leave yuri and looking for seohyun. after much of searching he see her with kyuhyun.He see them hugging and see seohyun smiling to kyuhyun.

Minho(in his thought): seohyun, yet again, you pain my heart and leave me with no strength for tomorrow cuz you are in another's arms. Seohyun. I LOVE YOU. then he leave with his sad face .

 

 

 

.........................................................................................................