True LOVE Story

True LOVE Story

Seo: you are really such a player, u know that??

Min: what!?

Seo: you knew that yuri unni love you with all her heart and yet u easily play off her feeling just like that? owww u change a lot choi minho. you are not the same person i've known person.

Seohyun stand up and walk away.

Minho catch her right up since he walk fast and hold her arm.

Minho: what do you know about me!!?? you don't know anything about me.

Seo: I know you enough better then anyone.

Min(his thought): Then why don't you notice my feeling for you. seohyun-ah you are really cruel...

Min: Have you thought about my situation. that i might have a feeling for a girl too??

Seo: well do you??

MIn(his thought): you!!

Min: don't wanna talk my private love with you..

Seo: can you let go of my hands.?

He notice he is holding her arm and saw her blush. He smile.

Min(his thought): seohyun do you know every time you blush, my heart pound crazilly?

Seo: you are really weird. before u were yelling and now you just laugh for no reason.

Min(his thought): even though it hurt that you never notice of my feeling but i know that you really get nervous whenever i touch you. I will not give up on you. never,..

Min: my mood is in a good condition now..let's head back.

Seo: ...umm. minho-ah, ..

Min: yes.??

Seo: we(SNSD) won't be able to see you for a while.

Min: what? what do you mean?

Seo: we won't be able to see you for 8-9 months.

Minho knows seo would never joke about not seeing each other.No matter she get angry, she would not never tell a lie about this. That's why he confuse. Not being able to see for a couple of months.NO!! don't leave me..seohyun....

She walk away.

Seo:(her thought) you call me i am your friend but you don't care about me at all. You didn't even try to ask me where i am going? when i am going?? why i am going? what i am gonna do??.. So minho you have a gril you like.......i wonder why i feel so irrated of hearing?? I am confuse. My heart just beating nervously..I think i am sick..MInho i am sick,.. won't you care a bout me..??