Will You Marry Me, Babe?

The Babe Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, we’re gunna visit the fam today,” She said as she poked you awake.

“Hmm?” you mumbled as you rubbed your eyes.

“Wake up,” she shook you a little, “we’re going to visit the fam today.”

“Can’t I sleep a little longer?” you whined and snuggled under her chin.

“But it’s 9am,”

“Please?”

“Alright,” she gave into your plea.

You gave her a kiss on and slipped back into slumber as she did the same. Nowadays spending time with her is easier yet harder at the same time. It’s easier because if you wanted to, you could follow her everywhere she goes. No more grueling back to back schedules between music shows and programs. Now it’s just photoshoots in between her dramas. It’s harder though because her job requires a lot of traveling and with your new boring stationary company job, you can’t just go with her. You’ve thought about become her manager so you could join her in her travels but figured it was for the best not to. You didn’t know enough about this industry anyways.

-----

“Hey babe, you ready?” you asked just as you hopped into your bike.

“Yeah, just about,” She double checked her backpack.

“Your parents place right?” you said as you pulled out the directions on your phone.

“Yup and I’m all set,” she sat behind you and wrapped her arms around you a little tighter than usual.

“Ooof,” you felt a force behind. “ You good?”

“Yeah, I’m good, I just miss you that’s all,”

You chuckled, “alright. Hold on tight.”

You revived the engine and headed for her parents house. Not too long after the drive, you arrived at their house. It’s tucked away from everything but still close enough to the city that its a couple minutes away. She got off the bike and took off her helmet. As you were getting your things together your helmet was taken off for you by your lovely girlfriend. So sweet isn’t she? She smiled at you and gave you a peck on the lips. She was acting quite odd today. So full of affection on such a random day. Did she know something you didn’t?

She pressed the code on the keypad and you walked in right after. Her mom and dad were in the kitchen cleaning up their lunch while Jessica was on the couch watching the latest episode of How To Get Away With Murder. Krystal wasted no time and plopped her perfect bum onto the couch next to her sister while you decided to chat with her parents.

“Hey kiddo!” Mr. Jung smiled at you.

“Hi sweetie,” Mrs. Jung gave you a loving caress on your head.

“Hi Mr. and Mrs. Jung,” you smiled back at them.

They didn’t always like you. In fact, your relationship with them was quite strained. It also didn’t help that they first met you when your tongue was down their daughter’s throat. Eventually with the constant want of spending time with them and the constant smile they see on their daughter’s face, they ended up welcoming you into their family. It took 2 long years fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter