It's you, babe!

The Babe Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where are we going this time?” She sighed.

“Uh, no. You don’t get to say that,” You squinted.

“Why not?”

“Who’s the one who just came back from Greece?” You rolled your eyes.

“Me,” she proceeded to roll hers too.

“Who’s the one who went to Paris without me?”

“Me,” she sighed.

“Who’s the o-”

“Okay okay! I get it!” she threw her hands in the air in surrender.

“Thank you,” you smiled in victory.

Man were you in need of a vacation. A whole year flew by faster than you knew it. The next thing you know, you’re begging your boss to let you use your PTO. I mean like, down on two knees with hands clasped together while you tried your hardest to produce one drop of tear from your left eye. Eventually she let you have it… on one condition. What was the condition you ask? Well, are you sure you really want to dwell on that? I thought we promised never to speak of it again.

“Are you going to answer my question?” she insisted as you both arrived at the airport.

“You’ll see!” you smiled in excitement.

“Why can’t you ever give me a straight answer?” she rolled her eyes.

“Why do you always have to be a party pooper?” you retorted as you reached the security check.

And with that she shut up for the remainder of the security process.

 

---

 

“Babe, wake up,” you gently shook her awake. “We’re here.”

She rubbed her eyes and stretched her arms out, not forgetting to sock you in the face during the process. She lifted the window cover and looked out to see beautiful white fluffy clouds slowly passing by with the sun shining in her face.

“What the hell! I thought you said we were here!” she shoved you.

“I lied,” you shrugged. “I just wanted to stare at the clouds. They’re just so beautiful,” you said sweetly with love in your eyes.

“Great. So apparently I don’t exist,” she rhetorically spoke.

“I’m sorry,” you unapologetically apologized with your eyes still glued to the clouds in the sky, “did you say something?”

She face palmed and gave up.

 

----

 

“Finally we’ve arrived after 3 transfers and 16 hours of agony!” she plopped herself onto the hotel bed.

“You would think you’d get used to sitting in an airplane with all the traveling you do,” you huffled as you dropped all of your luggage onto the floor.

“Well, yeah, in first class,”

“Well excuse me if I’m not rich like you, princess,” you rolled your eyes for the nth time.

She sat up and crossed her legs, “why didn’t you just let me buy the tickets? Don’t tell me you wanted to pay for this trip and treat me out?”

“What? Hell no. I just didn’t want a swarm of your crazy fans waiting for us at the airport,” you poked her forehead, “who knows what will happen if some airport worker saw your name on the payment file.”

“Well then i could’ve just bought the tickets under your name,” she poked you back.

You blinked and blinked again, “huh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter