I'm Mean, Babe?

The Babe Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She slowly, ever so slowly crept over to your end of the couch. With the smallest of margins you hoped that she would stop but she didn’t. She was being awfully clingy these past few days. So much that she even called off work to spend the last two days with you, and only you. Before you knew it, her shoulder was rubbing yours and you looked at her with questionable eyes.

“Why haven’t you kissed me yet?” she bluntly asked.

“Excuse me?” you were taken aback.

“You heard me,” she kept her darting eyes connected to yours.

“You became awfully ballsy while I was gone,” you kept your space between her face and yours.

“Are you going to answer the question or not?” she stayed adamant.

“Well you never answered mine,”

She sighed and slouched back onto the sofa. She blew her hair out of the way and looked at you with a pout.

“I’m not with Kai. That was… a mistake,” her pout grew deeper.

You nodded and opened up your arms. She wasted no time and crawled into your embrace. She nuzzled her nose under chin which threw you off because she doesn’t usually do that.

“I was trying to be considerate, okay?” you rolled your eyes, “how was I supposed to know that you got caught by the media during your one night stand with Kai. You’ve become reckless. Shame on you,”

“Aaaaaand the moment is over,” she slapped your belly and grumpily sat at the other end of the couch.

“Amber told me what happened. Serves you right for your mistake. Now you gotta fake it to the media so you don’t look scandalous,” you said the last sentence with a valley girl accent and a hair flip.

“You’re mean!” she threw the pillow at your face.

You laughed, jumped off the couch and bolted for your room before she could land more punches on your body. Oh my gosh! You’re running! How did you manage to run already? Let’s just say that Baby Jung spent so much time with Big Jung that her violence rubbed off. That entailed a lot of attempts at escape. Some were more successful than others.

Luckily, you were able to make it into your room before her but how long could you survive in your room? Baby Jung had a habit of being stubborn. Sadly, your bladder failed you and the toilet was urgently needed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter