You're the Third Wheel, Babe

The Babe Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sweating hands were clasped around my luggage handle as I walked down the terminal. Quick footsteps creeped from behind me and I tried to hasten my pace before they caught up, but to my disappointment, they caught up. A foot hit behind my knee as she dead legged me.

“Ow!” I screamed in pain as my knee met the cold floor.

“That’s what you get for getting all snuggly with my sister!”

“That wasn’t my fault! You wanted me to be in the middle!” you huffed a frustrated sigh. “And keep your voice low. You’re an idol remember?”

“Calm down, Soojung. All I did was rest my head on this comfy shoulder,” she smiled as she patted your left shoulder.

“It looked like you were enjoying yourself much more than your words say,” she rolled her eyes.

You also rolled your eyes and left the sisters to bicker with each other while you check your phone for the uber you called for. What an interesting vacation it was. When Krystal told you that she was going on vacation with her sister you didn’t expect to be dragged along. There you thought you were able to spend a month to look for a decent manager job, but instead you were whisked away.

You tried to reason with your girlfriend that you had no money and your bank account was down to three digits but she had none of it. Your expenses were paid for, courtesy of the Jung sisters. How thoughtful they were.

So as your uber finally reached its destination at the Hilton Hotel in some random city that you never heard of in Los Angeles, you prepared yourself for a very long month ahead. All your belongings were tossed to the side and you went straight to the bathroom.

“So where do you wanna go first, unnie?” Krystal asked as they lay on the bed.

“Let’s go to Little Tokyo in JTown,” you heard her through the door.

“Again? You were just there for your photoshoot a few months back,”

“What’s wrong with going there again? I haven’t tried most of the food there yet.”

“Can we go to Huntington beach instead?”

“It’s too cold for that right now!”

You came out of the bathroom and they both looked at you, “where do you wanna go?”

“Uhhhh,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter