What Happened, Babe?

The Babe Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your eyes were so heavy. Opening them took so much effort. Something was off. Why were you staring at a ceiling that wasn’t yours? There was also something different with the air. It was moist and damp like something was humidifying it. Then you heard the slight hum of a machine. Uh oh. What happened? You tried to turn your head but it was so hard. Why is it so hard to turn your head?

“Hello?” you tried to yell but it became a whisper.

Oh no.

“Hello!” you tried to yell louder but it was only a low voice.

Oh no.

Seriously, what the happened? Were you asleep for that long that your voice was barely there and your muscles gone?

You waited and waited and waited for someone to come by and check up on you. As you waited you tried to remember what had happened that could possibly get you in this position. What happened…? Well lets see. The last thing you remembered was taking Krystal home after work. Now how long could it have been since that night for you to be this way?

After a while of turning your head and slowly moving your fingers and feet; which by the way is great to know they’re still moving. At least you're not paralyzed. Yay!! You looked at the clock on your right side and it had be a little over 5 hours since you’ve been awake. Will a nurse ever come?

Your wish had been granted! A nurse opened the door and you smiled. Oh look! Your facial muscles are still working!

“Omo! You’re awake!” A feminine voice tickled your ears, “finally! We were honestly about to lose hope!”

“How long has it been?” your voice whispered.

“Let’s see,” she flipped through your charts, “you were brought into the hospital after a car hit you on your bike around 2

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter