What you deserve pt 2: someone who holds you during scary parts

Oneshot collection

"Yongsun unnie let's watch a movie."

Yongsun agreed not thinking much of the request. "Okay what do you want to watch we could watch a romance or a comedy or a..." she cut off as moonbyul held up a DVD.  

She looked at it suspiciously. "The Hole? Byul-ah this is english neither of us will understand it. Besides it looks scary." Byulyi pouted.

"But unnie it has subtitles we can still watch it. Pretty please." She made her pout more prominent knowing Yongsun wouldn't be able to resist.

Yongsun threw her hands up. "Aigoo what a baby fine you get it started I'll get the snacks and also fetch the blanket." Byulyi nodded and ran to do what she was told.

Soon they were on the couch cuddled up together wrapped in a blanket and eating popcorn. As the movie progressed Yongsun became more and more scared but it wasn't until about halfway through that she screamed.

And shes not the lead vocalist for nothing. she covered her eyes by burying her face in byulyis neck. Byulyi simply smiled and held her hand pulling her closer.

She giggled. "unnie is just a movie. Besides im here and as long as i am here you shouldn't fear anything. Because I'll protect my yeba."

solar smacked her arm and blushed. "yah why is it that even when im like this you can still make me blush? "

Byulyi smiled and lifted her chin and looked her in the eye. "Because you know that is true and i love you more than anything in this world so i will keep my promise to you. And also because you think im hot. " she wiggled her eyebrows and kissed Yongsun.

They pulled away. "yah who said you could be like that now look I'm blushing again."

She hit her lightly on the arm then cuddled up closer to her hiding her face in her neck and eventually falling asleep.