What you deserve pt 3: someone to burn cookies with

Oneshot collection

solar pov: 

I was scrubbing the last of the dishes from my cookies which were in the oven when i felt her.

Her arms wrapped around my waist holding me closely. She placed her chin gently on my shoulder before whispering in my ear.

"Unnie... you know what we havent done in a while?"

I felt her breath tickle my neck and giggled turning around to face her wiping my hands on a rag before placing them on her neck. " what is it byul-ah?"

She smiled at me placing her forhead against mine giving me a soft peck on the lips. "Dance with me unnie." she took one of my hands in hers her other still on my hip and began prancing us around the kitchen.

I busted out laughing at how ridiculous we must look dancing with no music. "byul-ah imagine how funny we will look if the girls walk in and we're dancing with no music." she smiled cheesily at me. "But unnie your laughter is music enough for me"

I blushed brightly looking away from her. "ah unnie do you smell something burning?" i thought she was teasing. "yah byul-ah dont make fun of me this blush is your fault."

she smilled rolling her eyes. "no unnie im serious i smell something burning" I gasped in realization. "my cookies!"

 

 

 

Authors note:

Sorry it took me so long i lacked inspiration but i found it again i hope you wont be to disappointed in me.