Evil Krystal (jeti)

Oneshot collection

Jessica pov

I laughed covering my face hearing the words of the younger girl sat across from me. "baby krys I don't think that's a good idea you know she'll kill us both" I watched as my younger sister took picture after picture of the head of the fish we had been eating making sure to get the perfect angle.

"don't worry unnie she won't kill me" I watched as she chose the right picture and hit send only then noticing that she was holding my phone. "ya-" I was cut off by her bright smile. "There now she's only gonna kill you" Krystals phone rang and she picked it up. "oh yeah I almost forgot omo thank you for reminding me baby... muah... I love you more" I rolled my eyes "cheesy..." Krystal hung up after a moment quickly standing and kissing me on the cheek before starting to leave "thanks for lunch unnie" and just like that she left me on my own with the bill.


1 hour later no pov

Jessica slowly walked into her apartment knowing she was sure to find an annoyed girlfriend on the other side she came prepared. She touched up her makeup a bit in the hallway mirror. She whispered to herself. "Stephanie please spare me" she walked into the living room carrying a bouquet of pink roses and a small tub of strawberry ice cream. "baby I'm home!" she looked all around not spotting her lovely girlfriend at first as it was dark. She kept looking around only to meet eyes with a figure sat in the darkness her arms crossed. She gulped nervously. "baby it.." she was cut off by said figure "Jessica Jung sooyeon you know how I feel about those nasty things why do you do this to me I was so excited I got a message from my favorite girl I was expecting a cute selfie of you and krys but no I get a STUPID SLIMY NASTY DISGUSTING FISH EYE"  
Jessica gulped and simply held out the flowers and Ice cream "forgive me please? It wasn't me I swear it was that evil kid sister of mine I told her I didn't want to die today" Tiffany took the ice cream and eyed it carefully before looking back up at Jessica flashing her a set of big puppy eyes. "will you take care of the roses and bring me a spoon?" Jessica playfully saluted and went straight to the kitchen. Tiffany smiled to herself knowingly as she heard a squeal followed by a yelling Jessica "Tiffany hwang miyoung what's with all the cucumbers" Tiffany smiled as she ate her ice cream without a spoon not risking the wrath of hellsica.