What you deserve pt 1 :someone who texts back

Oneshot collection

solar pov: 

I sigh looking at my phone for what seemed like the 1billionth time. "stupid moon byulyi" i muttered and the TV.

After a few minutes my phone vibrated. I glared at it. "If i have to wait for a text back so does she." i looked away trying to ignore the phone.

30 seconds that's how long it took me to give in. I opened my phone excited to see a message back from my girlfriend apologizing for taking so long. But instead its Wheein she wants to know what our schedule is for tomorrow. i text her the details and look at the clock it's been over an hour and a half and still no answer from her.

I sigh one last time before standing and turning off all the lights. As i stand by the last lamp with my hand on the cord i hear my front door open and a tentative yet loud voice.

"yeba? Are you still awake?" I clear my throat gaining her attention. She rushes over to hug me but i refuse her making her pout. It almost breaks my heart.

"why haven't you answered me? I texted you almost two hours ago and nothing and now you show up like this. Explain yourself."

I see the corner of quirk up in her signature girl crush smile and she pulls me closer by my waist hugging me again and mumbles in my shoulder. "ah yeba unnie i have a very good explanation."

she pulled back and looked me in the eyes. "you see unnie i went to text you back and i was walking down the company hallway not looking where i was going working on the perfect reply when all the sudden I ran into someone. it was Hyejin and i dropped my phone in her coffee cup. Wetried to fix it but it looks like a gonner. So i got here as soon as i could but i still had to finish our lyrics."

I blinked registering everything she had just told me before hugging her tight and mumbling something my face pressed against her shoulder. "what was your perfect reply?"

she smiled at me and made me face directly at her. "when i get home to you my day will be just beginning because everyone knows there's no morning without the sun."

I hit her arm playfully "Aish why are you so greasy?" she smiled and pulled me closer again. "What can i say, my beautiful yongdonnie just brings it out ."

i smiled blushing wildly. "come on let's go to bed." i began walking to the room pulling her behind me by her hand and flipping off the lamp. At least now i know i wasnt being ignored.