Chapter Three

Let’s Fall in Love (Because It’s Gotta Be You)

 

Let’s Fall in Love (Because It’s Gotta Be You)

 



 

It’s been about a week since Jiyong has been to the café.

After Chaerin rejected him, he didn’t have the energy to face the blonde beauty, but misses their coffee and sweets; and Chaerin too, of course. He started to go back to Starbucks, but their stuff does not compare to Little Rabbits Café. So, after a week, he decided to go back to the café.

As he was leaving work, he ran into Jaejoong and flipped his cousin off—he still has not forgiven him for making fun of him. Jaejoong laughed and followed his cousin out of the building. Jiyong ignored Jaejoong as he loaded his belongings into his car, while Jaejoong patiently waited for him to finish. Jiyong slammed his trunk close and then got into his car, but before he could lock it, the bastard Jaejoong got in.

“So, where are we going?” He cheerfully asked as he buckled his seatbelt.

We are going nowhere. I am going to the café, get out of my car.” Jiyong hissed.

Jaejoong shook his head. “Nope,” He poked Jiyong’s nose. “We are going somewhere, together. We haven’t hung out with each other for a while.”

“We hang out all the time. You drag me to your office to each lunch with you and because none of your employees want to eat with you.”

“Let’s get going cousin!” He ignored Jiyong and lifted his hand into the air.

Jiyong rolled his eyes but started the car and not paying attention Jaejoong for the whole car ride. As soon as they got to the café, Jaejoong got off before Jiyong could turn off the car. Jiyong hurried up and followed his cousin, and when he walked into his favorite café, he was not pleased.

Jaejoong, that son of a , was leaning on the counter telling some——joke to Chaerin, and was making her laugh. Jiyong clenched his fist and strolled over to the laughing duo.

Chaerin jumps when she sees him. “Mr. Kwon! You’re back! I was beginning something was wrong with you.”

Jaejoong snickers when Jiyong’s smiles at the blonde woman. “Oh, I was busy, so I couldn’t come.”

Jaejoong snorts, “Right.”

Jiyong ignores him, “My usual, Chaerin.”

She smiled, “Of course, Jiyong.”

“Thank you, Chaerin.” Jiyong smiled back at her.

Jaejoong smirked. “Yes, thank you, Rinnie.”

Rinnie? What the—?

Chaerin laughed, “Oh, Jae, you shouldn’t call me that. Dara is going to get angry.”

Jiyong’s eye twitched. Jae? What the hell is going on?!

“Rinnie it’s okay. I can handle that old lady.” Jaejoong said.

Chaerin laughed, “Okay, Jae, whatever you say.”

Jaejoong winks at her.

Jiyong could no longer take it and grabbed his cousin’s wrist and dragged him over to his usual table.

“Ouch, Jiyoingie, that hurt.” Jaejoong pouted, once his wrist was free from Jiyong’s iron grip.

“Sit your down.” Jiyong seethed.

“Yes, sir!” Jaejoong mockingly saluted him, and then took a seat.

Jiyong glared at him, “What the was that all about?” He whispered, not wanting Chaerin to hear.

Jaejoong blinked his eyes. “What are you talking about?” He asked innocently.

God, Jiyong wants to punch him. “When did you get so buddy-buddy with Chaerin? How the hell did you find this place? And how the hell did you find out who Chaerin was?”

His bastard of a cousin made an “o” shape with his lips. Now understanding what Jiyong is talking about; well, pretending because Jaejoong knows what his cousin is mad about. He just loves to piss Jiyong off.

“I got buddy-buddy with Chaerin because I said I knew you, and that we are cousins. I found this place because told me about it when you were gushing about how much you lo—”

“Don’t say her name out loud!”

Jaejoong ignored him, of course. “—ve Chaerin. Plus, you gave me a muffin and it was wrapped in a napkin with the café’s name. I found out who Chaerin was because you showed me a picture of her, and she has name tag on, so it wasn’t very hard to figure out who my future-cousin-in-law is.”

Before Jiyong could say anything, Chaerin came with their orders. “Here is your usual, Jiyong. And here is your hot chocolate, and blueberry muffin, Jae.” She set their drinks and food on the table.

“Thank you, Chaerin. Make sure to tell Sandara ‘thank you’ for keeping these wraps on the menu.” Jiyong said, then took a bite out of his wrap. It was so warm and gooey, just perfect.

Chaerin smiled, “No problem, Jiyong.”

Jaejoong rolled his eyes, but grinned when Chaerin looked his way. “Yes, and thank that old lady for making these muffins.”

The blonde laughed, “I’ll make sure to tell you everything. Enjoy.” She said, and then walked off.

Once she was out of sight and eat shot, Jiyong kicked Jaejoong. “You er!” His cousin cursed, he was taking a bite of his muffin and bit himself. “What the hell was that for?”

Jiyong rolled his eyes. “Shut the hell up. And stop talking bad about Sandara; if she doesn’t like you, then she won’t like me. She is protective of Chaerin.

Jaejoong scoffed, “Please, she likes you; well, not in that way, and I am sure she wants you and Chaerin to date. She speaks so highly of you and I don’t know why.” He sips his drink.

“It’s because I’m great, unlike you. You piece of sh—”

Jiyong was cut off when the back of his head was hit, with something rather hard. “As much as I would love to hear you insult this loser; my daughter is here, and I do not want to her to hear cussing.”

There stood Sandara with a little girl around five-years-old clinging onto her hand. The little girl blinked at the cousins before looking up her mother. “Mommy, can I go with Auntie Chae Chae?” She cutely asked.

Sandara cooed at her daughter. “Of course you can, honey. Just remember to stay out of her way; she is working.” She firmly told her daughter.

Seulgi nodded, and then took off behind the counter and into the kitchen. Once Seulgi was out of sight, the owner of the café turned to the cousins. “What the are you doing here?” She glared at Jaejoong.

Jaejoong pouted, “San, I missed you.”

“First of all, don’t call me that. And second of all, I didn’t miss you.” She rolled her eyes. “So, Jiyong, why did you decide to come back?” She asked, ignoring Jaejoong’s presence.

“Miss the coffee.” Jiyong simply answered.

Jaejoong scoffed, “Bull. You missed Rinnie.”

“This is probably going to be the only time I agree with this idiot, but I call bull on that statement. You miss Chaerin. She is the only one in this room who doesn’t know you are in love with her.” Sandara said.

Jiyong sighed, “I know. And since she rejected me, I am sure she doesn’t have any feelings for me. I mean, she did flirt with me, but it seemed forced or something.” He sadly played with the napkin.

Sandara bit her lip feeling bad for Jiyong and debating whether or not to tell him something. She looked around the café, making sure Chaerin wasn’t around. “Well, don’t give up just yet.”

“Why?” Jiyong raised an eyebrow to the elder.

She leaned, “Chaerin may or may not like you. If you show her you are not like those rich dudes from a drama with a crazy family; she may or may not go out with you.”

“So what you are saying this that Chaerin likes me?” He asked, hope in his eyes.

“Maybe.” That was the last thing she said before leaving the two.

Jaejoong leaned back in his chair. “So, what are you going to do now?” He asked his cousin who is staring into space.

“Show her that I am not like those s in dramas.”

With his confidence back, Jiyong begins to brainstorm how to make Chaerin see him in a new light.

 



 

Author’s Note: Hello! And here is chapter three!! Sorry for the super long wait, some things happened, so I could not update. And sorry if this chapter is horrible; I promise the chapter will be better. Please excuse any type of errors! Please do comment! Until next time!