005

Gang Girl

Jimin's POV

'Why are you following me?' Sua said as she pointed a gun at me.

I was so shocked I fell onto the ground, raising my hands up. That day, that grandma died, it reminded me of that. That guy, pointed a gun at me, just like she is now.

'I...'

'Speak properly.' She said and kept her gun at me.

'I... I heard a loud noise, so I came to see what was happening...'

'What did you hear?'

'No- nothing! Don't worry.' My heart was racing so fast my breathing was going faster, like I had just finished a race.

'If you dare tell anyone, I'll shoot you next time.' She said and hid her gun behind her.

Soon, the girl disappeared into the darkness. I was still shocked from the whole thing, I couldn't think or move. I wanted to hate her, but what she's doing for Joy is...

I thought they hated each other, but I guess who would want to see their sister get hurt? I was surprised she actually cared about Joy.

I got up as a rain drop fell on my face.

'It's about to rain...'

I quickly walked home, still cautious of the surroundings.

I didn't bring an umbrella but thank god I reached home before I got soaking wet. But when I reached home, I wished I didn't get home this early.

'What do you mean it's my fault? You're the one who sold everything!'

'You ! You made me!'

Mum and dad are arguing again...

I didn't want to stay home even though it was raining outside. I quickly got changed without making a sound and got out. I always crashed at Jin's place when my parents fight. I hated hearing everything, knowing their marriage won't last long. It was the reason why that night, I walked out onto the road without regrets, until Sua saved me...

It was still raining heavily outside but I just wore my hood and walked quickly.

After a 10 minute walk, I came in front of Jin's apartment, and rang the doorbell.

But who opened the door, caused me to fall on the ground.

'Who is it Sua?' Jin's voice sounded from inside.

'Your pathetic friend.' She said and left the door for me.

'Jimin? Oh why are you on the ground?' He asked with a gentle voice, 'Don't worry, she doesn't bite, she only says stuff to scare people. Come on.' 

He lent me a hand. I didn't want to see her, but I didn't want to go back, or those thoughts will come back to me...

'I'm sorry about her scaring you, trust me, she's not as bad she see appears, she's just putting up her tough image. Yoongi's here as well.'

I walked in and took off my shoes. Maybe I can give her a chance? Well I kind of have to, she'll be around more, and for Jin. He always wanted me to get along with her.

Yoongi is Jin's friend and since I always went to his I became good friends with Yoongi as well.

When I walked in, I took off my shoes and saw Sua and Yoongi sitting on the sofa, watching TV.

'I heard how little girl gave you a little scare just now.' Yoongi said and patted Sua head.

I smiled and didn't reply, it was embarrassing to be honest. 

'We made ramyun if you want some.' Sua said and pointed, 'It's in the kitchen.' 

She seemed less threatening now, and rather nice really. She really confuses me...

I went into the kitchen, where Jin was, and I sat next to him on the table and ate some ramyun.

'You know she's had a tough life, I shouldn't tell you but I think by telling you, you'll hate her less. I don't know why you hate her, but it's not her fault she seems like a gangster. She was born to be one, since her dad's a gangster leader. Her life at home was tough, I know Joy is her sister and everything, but Sua has it much worse. I don't even wanna mention what she's been through. Just give her a chance, won't you?'

'Hmmm... Fine... I'm doing this only for you, I have no intention of becoming her friend, just saying.'

I guess I'll give her a chance, but...

'Does she live here?' I asked.

'Basically yea. She hates her dad and being at home, so...'

'I'll talk to her as well so she won't be mean to you.' Jin said and smiled. 

Jin is just so kind and friendly, he's the reason I hadn't ended my life, cuz I know he'll always have my back.

We finished the ramyun and went to the living room. 

'Since Jimin and Sua don't really know each other, let's play monopoly!' Jin said.

'We played that the first time I met Sua.' Yoongi said and smiled, 'I still remember meeting her the first time and not liking her.' 

'Yah that's not nice to know.' Sua said.

'Judging by your weird personality, I don't think anyone would like you the first time they meet you.' He said and flicked her forehead.

I stayed quiet the whole way as I was unfamiliar to Sua.

The monopoly game started out quiet, but then as it went on, we got more excited and into the game, I felt like the ice between me and Sua melted more.

Most the time Sua had the straight face she always has, but then she started cracking up a smile as the game went on.

'! Damn it!' She said as her chess landed on Jin's property.

'That's 10 million thank you very much!' I said. She gave Jin her precious money and gave Jin a deadly stare as a joke.

It was my turn and I rolled the dice.

'1...2...3..4.. I'm going to jail!' I said and the guys started laughing. I thought Sua wasn't gonna react like usual but she bursted out laughing.

She seemed... really pretty when she started laughing. It was like she wasn't a gangster, but a normal person...

Damn it Jimin, get a hold of yourself, she's nothing special...