003

Gang Girl

Sua's POV

In all the lessons all I did was listen to music and look out the window. It was too boring.

From time to time people gave me stares, even Mrs. Bae, but they're too scared to actually do something.

When the bell went, they all packed up to go to lunch. One of the girls came up to me with a confident look. Someone immediately stopped her first.

'Why are you doing?'

'It's fine, if she hits me, I can just sue her, my dads a lawyer.'

She continued her way to me, I stood up to prepare to leave until she spoke in a really annoying voice.

'Why are you in this class?' She asked. Everyone was watching now, even Jimin.

'Not of your business.'

'It is actually, since I'm your classmate. We're all people who actually care about our grades and future. What is someone like you doing in here?'

'Who are you lying, aren't you here because of your dad's money?' I said bluntly. She started blushing and looked really flustered.

'Yah you!' She said and held her hand up quickly, about to slap me. Immediately with my fast reaction I held her wrist, preventing her from slapping me.

She started loooking scared and flinched when I moved slightly. I lightly pushed her wrist away.

'I'm staying here as long as I want to.' 

'Can't you see? We don't want you here.' Jimin suddenly raised his voice.

I looked around the classroom and everyone was starting at me with furious eyes.

'Someone like you don't deserve to be in this class.'

'Oh and everyone isn't just here because of their parent's money?'

'And I'm sure you're just here because you cheated.'

'Doesn't matter how I got here, I'm here and you can't anything about it.'

I realised how close we were standing. Our faces stared into each others, we were both arrogant, trying to get the last words.

'You won't be here for long. Everyone in this class will do anything they can to get rid of you.'

'Try me.' I said and smirked, 'You can't break me.'

He just stared into my eyes, his eyes were filled with anger. At least this will bring some fun into my life.

'Yah stop it already.' Jin said and pulled on Jimin's arm.

He finally left the staring contest and went out of the classroom, Jin and Joy followed after him.

Jungkook came in from the back door.

'Namjoon's looking for you.'

 

Jimin's POV

'That was too far Jimin.' Jin said to me.

I know she's Jin's cousin and everything, but Jin's not like her. She's one of them.

'Yea Jimin just calm down. She did nothing to do.' Joy said.

'It's none of your business how I treat her.' I said to both of them with anger.

Suddenly I felt something cold on my face.

'Chill out mannnn.' Taehyung said as he put a cold milk carton on my face.

'Yah.' I said and pushed him away.

I looked at the tables where the gangster group normally sits, and there she was with them. Namjoon, the school gangster leader wrapped his arm around her, but she didn't look happy. She looked... scared... and annoyed...

We walked to our normal table.

'Just let her be, you don't know what she's going through.' Jin said as he was starting to get annoyed.

'People like her doesn't deserve that much caring.'

'Yah stop it.' Jin said this time he was really angry.

We all went silent as Jin isn't normally like this, it's the first time we've seen him like this.

'I gotta go to artery practice, see you guys later.' Joy said and left early. After lunch we always have sports. Joy is an artery champion so she always practises.

We got changed after lunch and went out to the courts to play basketball.

Of course the gangster people liked playing basketball as well so we got into a match with them. Coach was there to be the judge.

As I glanced around, I saw a figure sitting on the roof of the school building, as I looked closer, it was Sua, listening to music with her eyes closed.

Everyone had to do sports so I felt the need to tell her to do sports. It was compulsory for everyone.

'I'm gonna go get a drink.' I said and Jin and went up to the roof.

It was also curiosity which got me to go up there.

Her eyes were closed when i got up there, she was actually sitting on the ledge, one push can cause her to fall off the building.

'Get down, you'll fall.'

She opened her eyes and looked at me.

'Wouldn't you be happier if I fell?'

No... It wouldn't be right if anyone fell.

'I...'

'It doesn't matter if I fall, everyone hates me anyways. It would also be funny to see my therapist getting into trouble anyways. You don't have to care about me, just go back.' She said and closed her eyes again.

Therapist?

'I'm not here because I care about you, I'm here because you should be doing sports like everyone else.'

'What a goody goody, no wonder you're the class president. I don't do sports, I'm not allowed to, ask coach if you don't trust me.'

'You shouldn't be sitting in the roof anyways, it's off permit.'

'Why do you care so much? Isn't it better if I get into trouble, cuz people like me don't deserve anything?' She mocked my voice.

'I...'

'If you have nothing to say then just leave, I want to be alone.'

She was just like before, care free and cool. She didn't care about anything at all.

I hate her, but how can I hate her if she saved my life?