004

Gang Girl

Sua's POV

'I heard that Jimin guy got in a fight with you, do you want me to-'

'No just leave him.' I said as I interrupted Namjoon. Knowing him, I was sure he would scare the hell out of Jimin if he does something.

Namjoon put his arm around which made me really uncomfortable. I frowned a little as I didn't want to show I was uncomfortable but I didn't want to get in with him. We were sitting in a cafe near school, the whole group followed so it was quite intimidating for people around.

After a while, Jimin, Joy and Jin all walked in, they looked surprised at first glance but then they went to sit somewhere far from us.

'Isn't that the Jimin person?' Namjoon said and smirked, 'I want to talk to him.'

'Ya-'

'Yah Park Jimin?' Namjoon shouted as Jimin was ordering his drink, 'Come here.' He waved him over, Jimin's expression was blunt.

'What do you want.'

'I heard you were messing with my girl, is that true?' Namjoon said confidently.

'So?' Jin replied.

'I'm giving you a warning here, mess with her, and I'll-'

'Yah I said stop it.' I said, annoyed, and they both looked at me shocked.

'I'm sorry Su, you can go now.' He said to Jimin, he gave me a glance and walked off.

'I told you not to.' I said with a cold tone.

'I'm sorry, I just don't want people messing with you babe.' He said.

Oh how I hate it when he says that word.

'I'm gonna go.' I said and stood up.

'Why?'

'I'm tired. I'm going home.' I said and stood up, Jungkook followed behind me. Namjoon always got jealous of Jungkook since he's always around me, but it wasn't his choice. We were friends since little and his father and my father were friends, Jungkook was told to protect the 'princess' of the family.

God I hated Namjoon, he stinks, he's annoying, he's aggressive. But I can't get rid of him, not yet.

'I'll hurt her if you do something.' Namjoon said.

I still remembered that smirk on his face. When we were outside, I suddenly heard footsteps running towards me.

Joy appeared before me, with Jin and Jimin next to her in a distance.

'Dad wants to see you, are you actually going home?'

'It's none of your business if I go home or not.'

'You know what happens when he gets mad.' Joy's expression changed to a sorry and guilty one.

'I don't care.'

'Yah listen to your sister.' Jimin suddenly cut in.

'This has nothing to do with you, off.' I said to Jimin, 'I'm not going. He can do whatever to me, I don't care.'

I bashed my shoulder into hers and walked pass her. 

People on the street seem to recognise me and they made way as I walked. I hated it, I just wanted to be a normal person, without all the hassle or attention.

'Let's go to the bar.'

We went to the normal cafe/bar we always went to, it was on a second floor of a building, I always liked sitting on the seats in front of the windows, looking down at people, it was soothing. I always stared there till it closes, no one really goes so it's quiet and relaxing.

At the cafe, Jungkook and I read books and did whatever. He also helped me with the things I missed.

'You don't really need my help, you can just read it once and understand. You have photographic memory, and you have an IQ of 140.'

'I don't. You don't know that.'

'I saw your result that day, my IQ was 120. And I thought I did really well.'

'Those are really inaccurate.'

'You're inaccurate.'

'What kind of comeback is that.' I said and laughed a bit.

'Better than yours.'

'Sure.'

He's so immature...

 

Jimin's POV

'Why is she always this rude?' I said.

'Ya give it a break, you don't know what she's been through.' Jin said.

'What? Her dad spoiling her? Having too much money?'

'Yah!' Joy shouted, 'Stop it. You know nothing about her.'

I guess Joy knows more than anyone about her, since they're sisters. Well, half sisters.

'I'm gonna go home.' I said and said goodbye to my friends.

Walking back, I suddenly saw Sua, she was sitting in a cafe on a second level. She was peacefully sitting there, reading a book. Whatever, she doesn't deserve everyone backing her up.

She was horrible to Joy as well, they never got along.

It was dark now as it was getting late. I walked through the shortcut back home, it was an alley way.

Suddenly I heard a loud bang around the corner, I slowly approached and peeked. There were two shadows, as the cloud passed the moon, the light shined on them and revealed the two.

It was Namjoon and Sua. Sua was pinned against the wall by Namjoon. At first I thought it was just something romantic and was about to leave, but as I looked closer, Namjoon was holding her neck.

'You better obey me. You know what happens if you don't. Do I have to remind you what I can do to Joy?'

Joy? I thought she hated Joy.

'Don't you dare hurt her.'

As I looked closer, I realised he actually had a knife against her neck.

'This is your last warning. You just got back and you're giving me attitude. Not a clever idea.' He said and smirked.

'Just get off me. I'll do whatever.'

He got off her and walked off, leaving Sua there. I moved a tiny bit to get a closer look. Sua turned her back and walked off as well, for some reason I felt like I should follow her, to check if she's okay.

Suddenly, in the speed of light, Sua turned around and pointed a gun at me.

'Why are you following me?'