002

Gang Girl

Sua's POV

'Trash like you don't deserve to be in this class. Get out if you don't wanna hear them.'

Everyone was silent as Jimin said those words.

'In fact people like you shouldn't be in this school. Take your friends and leave if you don't wanna hear any of that.' He said as he looked backwards at me as he sat in front of me.

'Yah stop it that's enough.' Jin said to him.

He looked at Jin and then turned back to his book. Jin looked at me and I knew he was giving me a look to apologise for his friend. 

I remembered that night when we first properly met, when Jimin was so helpless. 

 

Narrator's POV

A year ago...

Sua walked down the dark streets, god knows what time it was, she just needed a beer.

She was wearing her hood and used her long brown hair to cover the bruises on her face. The redness of her fresh cuts would've caused people to look at her more.

Walking to the convenience store was soothing, of once she didn't have a large group of people trailing and following after her, she was alone at last.

After buying a few cans of beer Sua left the store, walking into the calming darkness again. 

The traffic starting flashing so Sua hurried across the street. As she arrived the other side of the road, she accidentally bumped into a guy, not tall, but was quite muscular. She swore she she spilt some of her beer, but the guy just ignored her.

She turned around to look at the guy, he was walking into the road full of cars.

He's not gonna kill himself right?

The guy kept walking.

Just before he walked out onto the road, Sua's first instinct caused her to pull him back fast enough that he didn't walk into a car.

The car which nearly hit him immediately horned at them.

'Yah are you crazy?' 

The guy finally looked up, he was shocked to see him as she was shocked to see him.

The guy was the top student at school, Park Jimin, everyone knew him, even Sua, who didn't care much about anything. 

And she was the well known gangster at school, everyone knew her, even Jimin, who only cared about grades.

They both stared at each other for a bit, until Sua dragged the guy who nearly killed himself onto a bench.

She wouldn't normally do this, but after a few beers, Sua loosened up a little bit.

Although her hair was covering her face, Jimin still noticed the cuts and bruises on her face, but chose not to say anything about it as it was rude for him to ask.

'I guess you must've had a hard time for you to do that. My life isn't that great either, so don't give up on yourself. Things always get better, if you don't give it a try, it'll never get better.' Sua said to the boy who still said nothing.

Jimin just looked at her. He had never seen this side of her.

He had always hated people like her, the gangsters. There were quite a lot of them around this area. After what happened 10 years ago, losing his grandma because of them, he hated gangsters, he wanted them to disappear. They killed his grandma.

But Sua was different, she wasn't like them. She actually helped him.

They had a moment there, Jimin actually developed some kind of feelings for her. No one had been this nice to him before, no one was like her, no one understood how he felt, but she does.

'Here have a beer.' Sua forced a can into his hand, he just looked at her like she was a weirdo.

'Don't let me seeing you doing something like this again.'

The boys nodded.

She smiled at him and walked off.

Despite being in the same school, Jimin had actually never seen her smile before. This is the first time, he had always seen her, but her expression was always sad and she looked like she was in pain.

He wanted to know her more, to talk to her.

He was determined to make her part of his life, finally he found someone who he might be able to lean on, to tell his problems to.

 

The day before Sua disappeared...

Jimin looked forward to going to school, he wanted to talk to Sua and thank her. After she saved him, he decided to stay positive in life, to live on.

He walked through the crowded hallway, looking for her.

And finally he found her, walking alone.

'Sua...' He called out to her but she just walked straight ahead, ignoring him, she even bumped into him. Her eyes were soul-less, without life.

He held onto her arm lightly but she just pushed him away.

'Sua can we just talk-'

' off.'

'But-'

Her eyes were like a murderer's, they was nothing human in her eyes.

'Don't ing annoy me, mess with me and I'll hurt your family.'

Jimin immediately backed off, his heart shattered.

He thought he found someone like him, but no. She was just like them, the gangsters, the people who killed his grandma, he'll never forget that. And he'll never forget how she treated him, like .

He felt like he was made fun of, he felt embarrassed letting her see him when he was at his worst.

'I hate you, Kim Sua.'