001

Gang Girl

Jimin's POV

'Is that...?' Taehyung asked as he saw the girl everyone was talking about.

That night, I'll never forget. And I'll never forget how she treated me.

How innocent was I to think she was different, that she was special. I was wrong.

The girl who I hate. The girl who saved me. The girl who everyone is scared of.

'She's back.'

 

Sua's POV

It's the first day I'm going back to school after a year.

I put on my freshly ironed uniform I hadn't worn in a while and wore a hoodie over it, just like before. I looked into the mirror, I looked just like a year before, but now I look less warm and paler. My hair was covering most of my right face, concealing the scar. If people saw, it would really convince them I'm a gangster.

I took the pill as I do everyday. After that accident, a lot has changed. I hurt my hand, gave up my dream, and lost mum...

I put my hood up and left at the same time I used to leave so there's no chance I would see father.

'Aren't you gonna wait for Joy? She's almost done with her make up.' Mrs. Kim asked.

I spoke my head and waved her goodbye.

I carried my bag with one strap and put my hands in my pocket as I walked to school.

Suddenly someone pulled down my hood, I turned around to see Jungkook, my childhood friend.

'You're finally back.' He said as he smiled and walked beside me.

'So glad to be back.' I said sarcastically.

'At least you don't have to see that annoying therapist anymore. I'm sure you're just glad to see me instead.' He joked and laughed.

'So glad.' I said and laughed a little bit.

On the way, we stopped to get something to eat at  the convenience store near school, like we always did until a year ago.

'What do you want?' Jungkook asked.

'The usual.' 

Jungkook paid for the things and handed me my strawberry milk.

'Thanks.'

I sipped my drink and continue to walk to school.

'Guys guys it's Kim Sua.' One of the girls walking next to us whispered.

'OMG it's really her.'

Students were starting to arrive school like me and Jungkook and they all started whispering once they saw me.

'She's back from jail that quickly?' 

'What did she had to go to jail for?'

'Probably for killing someone.'

I turned around to look at the person who said that and she immediately looked frightened and hid behind her friend.

'It's so funny how they think the reason you left a year ago was that you went to jail.'

'I know right.' I said and smirked.

In the crowd of people gossiping about me, I felt a pair of eyes staring straight at me. I turned to see a guy, not that tall, staring at me with intense eyes.

'Who's that?' Jungkook asked as he also saw the guy staring at me.

'Can't remember.'

We walked into school and I went to the reception.

'You'll do the class test now, come this way.'

'She won't have to do the test. We all know she's gonna be in the bottom class.' Mr. Park said as he gave me a judgy look.

I gave him a look which he looked quite of scared.

I had always been in the bottom class as I didn't try. But this time, it's different. I'm not going back to that class, I can't. I have to get into the top class.

'Here's the test, you have an hour.'

-

Mr. Park's eyes widened as he looked at my paper, so did Mrs. Bae's.

'How can she...?'

'But she missed a year...'

'Maybe she cheated.'

'That's not possible... I made the paper yesterday. I even made it extra hard so she would get into the bottom class...'

I was sitting a few meters away and they both looked up and stared at me.

'We can't-'

'We have to... there's no choice... It's the school policy.'

'But she'll be my student!'

'It's fine she won't do that well in the coming tests so you'll drop out of your class.'

'True true. Okay I'll bring her to the classroom then.'

Mrs. Bae unwillingly told me to follow her to the classroom.

When I went in, all the people were in shock when they saw me.

'I'm sure you all know who she is. Sua just go take a seat there.'

The seats in the top class classroom is so different from the bottom. The seats were cleaner, newer and undamaged.

I walked along the row and sat in the empty seat. The seats were all separated in rows. Jin was sitting somewhere at the back and he smiled at me as I approached my seat. Joy just looked like she was as always, unimpressed and judgy. 

I looked the other way and saw the same boy who was staring at me this morning giving me the same look. I couldn't recognise him at first but then as I looked, I realised he was that boy who I saved that night. Why is he staring at me like that?

'Alright, it's studying time just get on with your work, I have a meeting to go to.' Mrs. Bae said and walked out.

After she left people started turning around and stare at me.

'What is she doing here?'

'She must've blackmailed the teachers.'

'Isn't she supposed to be in prison?'

People ed about me out loud.

Jin gave me a worried look and started to look annoyed as people kept saying stuff. As he was about to speak up, I shook my head, telling him not to ruin his reputation.

'Guys quiet down I wanna revise.' Joy said timidly.

'Yea guys president can you tell down to quiet down?' Some guy said as he looked at the guy who was staring at me.

'Yea president why aren't you doing anything?' I said and the people quieted down. People were too noisy so I actually wanted them to shut up.

'Cuz they're right.' Jimin said.

'Bo?' I said.

'Trash like you don't deserve to be in this class. Get out if you don't wanna hear them.'