Ch 14 (final)

The Professor's Journalist

One year later 

The sun was shining through the curtains and blinding Sehun. He forgot how Luhan liked to open the curtain's when he woke up. Sehun groaned and lifted himself up realizing Luhan wasn't beside him. He looked around terrified.  

"hey your up. I was just about to come wake you up, it looks like you still havent been able to fix your habit about sleeping in" Sehun let out a breath that he didnt know he was holding. 

"Sehun? why do you look so scared?" 

"I thought that you left again" Luhan sat down on the bed and grabbed Sehun's hands. 

"Im not leaving ever again Sehun. I promised you that when I gave you this ring." Sehun looked down at the ring that Luhan was stoking. It was just a simple silver band but it was his most prized possession. Sehun couldnt help but smile everytime he looked at it because it reminded him of how much Luhan loves him. 

"now come on I made Breakfast and its getting cold" Luhan started to get up out of bed but Sehun grabbed his hand and pulled him back down. 

"Im not hungry for food Luhan"  

With that Sehun captured Luhan's lips in his mouth; the rest of the morning was spent in bed, totally forgetting about breakfast. 

 

Kyungsoo was making breakfast in the kitchen because there was no way in hell that he was going to let Jongin in the kitchen, or Sehun but thats a different story. He poured himself a cup of coffee as the food was cooking. He almost spilt said cup as a pair of arms s themselves aroud his waist. He looked at the head that rested on his shoulder and smiled. 

"morning beautiful" Jongin's voice was still full of sleep but Kyungsoo never complained because he secretly liked it. 

"Good morning to you too" Jongin just squeezed his arms tighter around Kyungsoo's waist and nuzzeled his head into the crook of his neck. Any other time Kyungsoo wouldnt have minded but he was kind of busy making breakfast. He tried to push him off but Jongin held on for dear life. 

"Jongin please I'm making breakfast, I need my body to cook." 

"But I dont want to let go" 

"Jongin just for five minutes please" Jongin agreed but it didnt mean he was happy about it. 

Kyugsoo gave Jongin a plate and prepared a plate for himself too. Jongin immediatly grabbed Kyungsoo's hand as they sat down. The rest of the morning was spent laughing and talking over breakfast. Kyungsoo loved every minute that he spent with Jongin, and he knew he made the right decision to trust Jongin because Kyungsoo couldnt be any happier.