Ch 10

The Professor's Journalist

      Jongin woke up with a head splitting headache and a dry mouth. He rubbed his eyes a little bit and stood up. Not only was his head hurting but so was his back. He looked around to see where he was and noticed that he still had his contacts in. That is so strange he never sleeps with his contacts in. Now Jongin started to panic because 1) he woke up in a strange place and 2) HE WOKE UP IN A STRANGE PLACE. He was about to bolt when he heard someone in the kitchen. He quickly grabbed the thing closest to him (which happened to be a lamp) and headed for the kitchen. If he was going to die he would go down fighting. What he found suprised him even more. It was Kyungsoo and he looked like he was making breakfast. He didn't realize how long he was standing there until Kyungsoo turned around and screamed.
      "Oh my gosh Jongin put my lamp down holy crap!"
       "What? How? What am I doing in your apartment?!" Kyungsoo jusr rolled his eyes and explained how Jongin knocked on his door sometime after 2am. Jongin slowly remembered everything that happened. No matter how drunk he got Jongin always remembered, it was something that he found out years ago. Of course this means that he definitely remembered the whole making out with Kyungsoo thing. Kyungsoo never mentioned that to him when he explained the whole situation but Jongin remembered and judging by Kyungsoo's awkwardness he remembered too. However, Jongin decided to have some fun with the shorter guy.
      "So Kyungsoo you never did answer my question yesterday"
      "And what question was that?" Kyungsoo had already gone back to making breakfast whike Jongin was stuck standing next to the counter. Jongin just smirked at the ground before silently sneaking up behind Kyungsoo and wrapping his arms around his waist.
      "Why were you checking me out while I took the garbage out" Jongin was now whispering in his ear. Which caused the latter to jump up and try to smack him. Jongin laughed and grabbed his wrists to hold him in place.
     "Admit it you think I'm good looking right."
     "No I dont think you're good looking" Kyungsoo was struggling against Jongin who didnt seem to want to let go. Jongin finally let the guy go and promptly got smacked in the head after that.
      "What he heck is your problem Kim Jongin?!" Jongjn stepped closer to Kyungsoo to the point where he could smell the other's breath.
      "You. You are my problem Do Kyungsoo" kyungsoo's dark brown eyes went big and he just stared back at him. He had to admit Kyungsoo looked quite nice. His hair was ruffled as if he just used his hands to fix it this morning. Before Kyungsoo could utter a response Jongin's phone rang. He pulled it out and read the caller ID, Oh Sehun. He excused himself and left the room.

 

     Baekhyun couldn't sleep at all last night so he decided to finish grading music papers. Which sidnt help his problem all he could think about was Sehun and Luhan. After Kyungsoo left Chanyeol explained the whole situation to Baekhyun and now he was torn between believing his boyfriend and his friend. He wished someone would have told him that Sehun and Luhan had history. Baekhyun groaned in frustration and placed his head in his hands. Why was his life so difficult. He used to have a peaceful life before dating Chanyeol and now its like he has to juggle five different things at once. He saw Chanyeol stumble out of the bedroom looking tired as ever. He bid a good morning to Baekhyun and headed to the kitchen to make something. Baekhyun texted Luhan this morning but he still had no response. It was as if Luhan tried to disappear. The poor guy was so distraught after Sehun left. Baekhyun knew that Chanyeol didnt like Luhan one bit so he sent him to get some cookies from the store. Once the giant was out Luhan started to shed tears. Never in all the time that Baekhyun knew Luhan did he ever see him shed tears. Sehun probably meant a lot to the guy. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo tried to console him but Luhan wouldnt allow that. He kept saying it was his fault and that he shouldn't have left Sehun. Baekhyun finally resigned and let Luhan cry on his shoulder. The grief his voice held was heartbreaking. Even Kyungsoo looked like he wanted to cry just by looking at Luhan. Luhan cried for a solid ten minutes before finally lifting his head and thanking them. Before either of them could say anything Luhan pulled out his phone and made an lame excuse about how the office needs him. Baekhyun would have stopped him but it was obvious he wanted to be left alone.
He sighed again as he remembered that night. He really hoped Luhan was feeling better and same for Sehun. He was lost in thought that he didn't notice the plate of eggs Chanyeol placed in front of him and the cup of coffee next to it.
      "Whats on your mind babe? You seem really distracted and you didnt come to bed last night"
     "Its just this whole situation. I had no idea this was going to happen and I feel like this is my fault. All I wanted was to have a nice dinner with some friends but I didn't expect this" Baekhyun felt as if he was about to cry and he could tell Chanyeol knew this too because the latter pulled him into a tight hug.
      "Hey baek this wasnt your fault no one knew this was going to happen."
      "I guess you're right. I just wish that Sehun and  Luhan could at least tolerate eachother because its too hard to see them like this"
      "I know but thats up to them we cant interfere" Baekhyun just sighed again and threw his head back.
    "I never thought that my life as a music professor would be this damn dramatic" Chanyeol laughed at Baekhyun's statement.
    "Come on Baek just eat breakfast and we could go for a walk or something" Baekhyun just laughed and shook his head at Chanyeol but didnt think that was a bad idea.