Ch 12

The Professor's Journalist

       Kyungsoo knew he shouldnt have been so harsh on Jongin but he didnt want anyone thinking bad about him. Kyungsoo was one of the best professors at the University and he was known for being very professional especially with the students. He couldnt risk his career just for a person he barely knew. Sure it hurt him to see Jongin practically run out of the room without waving. It hurt when Jongin sat quietly taking notes the entire time without so much as one stupid question. No matter how much he would deny it he came to love those dumb questions and Jongin's dumb smile every time his eyes landed on him. Kyungsoo quietly packed up the rest of his things and headed out. He wished he had Jongin's number or at least his apartment number so he could tell him the reason why. At the same time he just wanted to keep his distance away from Jongin he didnt want to get involved with a student. After his pretty nasty breakup a few years ago he swore never to fall for another tall pretty boy. Yesterday however proved Kyungsoo wrong. Jongin was definitely more than what he thought. He was pretty funny and serious. He also had a vision problem but he mainly wore contacts because he could wear sunglasses. He also learned that Jongin can only cook one dish and thats about it, but its better than Sehun. Apparently Sehun thinks that frying ramen straight from the packaging is edible. The idea itself made Kyungsoo cringe. However despite those superficial aspects he also learned the Jongin loves doing charity work and reading a lot. All in all he seemed to be the perfect guy to Kyungsoo. Thinking back to Sunday made him sad again because he pretty much told Jongin to get lost after enjoying his company. He didn't know what to do or say. Obviously Baekhyun wasn't any help when he told him what happened. The guy just kept talking and talking about how rude he was. When Kyungsoo got back in his apartment he toed off his shoes and placed his stuff down on the table. He was so upset about this whole situation that he didn't have much of an appetite so he just resigned to pouring himself some wine. Maybe watching a drama could take his mind off of this situation. Just as he clicked play on a show the door bell rang. Kyungsoo swore if it was Baekhyun he was slam the door in his face. The face that met him however was not Baekhyun it was Jongin and he was holding Chicken.
       "Hey I think we need to talk" Kyungsoo didn't say anything and just opened the door wider while walking back to the couch. Jongin silently toed off his shoes and put the chicken on the table before heading to the couch as well.
       "I figured you didn't eat anything so I stopped and bought you some chicken" Kyungsoo just nodded his thanks but didn't say anything else.
       "Look Soo Baekhyun told me why you acted up. I just wanted to tell you that if you dont want me to talk to you at school I wont. I know how much this career is to you" Kyungsoo was dumbfounded Jongin knew that he cared about his career that much.
     "Jongin I don't think you get it though. If people found out that Im friendly with a student it would ruin my reputation."
     "Thats what Im saying Soo we can hang out after school hours." Jongin stepped closer to Kyungsoo invading his personal space.
     "No im not going to risk my career on you Kim Jongin" Without warning Jongin kissed Kyungsoo's lips. He cupped Kyungsoo's face while roughly kissing him. Kyungsoo didn't react at first but he eventually gave into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Jongin's waist pulling them closer. They stayed like that kissing each other until they had to break for air. Jongin's hazelnut eyes bore into Kyungsoo's dark ones silently telling him that he remembered the night they made out.
    "Soo Im not taking no for an answer. So like it or not Im still going to show up at your door" Kyungsoo couldn't formulate words so he just nodded in understanding.


     Sehun has probably looked at his phone more times than a teenage girl has. He had this crazy idea that Luhan would text him or at least call him. It was a foolish dream he had. Sehun was still distraught after seeing Luhan at the party. He finally was able to go back to his old life but just as things were going great Luhan showed up. He completely lost his mind because all those feelings he had buried and all those memories he hid just resurfaced all at once. Sehun wanted to forget everything about Luhan but he just couldn't. You know everyone crosses paths with their soulmate once in their entire lifetime and some are lucky to hold on to them and others let them go. Sehun believes that Luhan was his soulmate but he couldn't hold on to him. To Sehun he know that no one that he will date will ever compare to Luhan. He wanted Luhan back desperately even though all he wanted to do was yell and scream at him. He didn't understand why Luhan did what he did, why he broke his promise. Sehun was at home still working like usual. When Luhan was here Sehun would always be the one pulling him away from his work. Now that he was gone Sehun found himself working all the time with no breaks. He got up to pour some tea when his phone dinged. It was weird because he knew everyone was either asleep or busy at this time and he went to go see who it was.
             From: Luhan
             Can we....talk
Sehun dropped his cup on the ground Luhan messaged him. Despite his whole body saying no dont text back he still did.
             To: Luhan
             You know where to find me
Sehun looked at his phone again. He couldnt believe that Luhan still had his number and that he texted him back. Sehun dropped his phone and went back to his laptop if it was one thing he knew it was that he wasnt going to let Luhan off the hook.