Why are you so Greasy?

NIGHT AND DAY~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2 

"Solar...  What you said earlier... were they all true?" Moonbyul suddenyl asked without thinking. They were alone in the changing room and Solar was tying her shoes in a corner but she wasn't replying.

"Eonni..." Concerned, she went to where Solar was seating.

"Oh? Oh? You were saying something??" Solar removed her earphones frantically when she saw Byul walking towards her.

Moonbyul stared back.

"Oh? No-nothing. I-I just want you to hurry up... " She felt relieved for a moment... What's up with her? She wasn't the confronting type..

"Ah...  Okay. I'll be outside in a minute." Solar replied with a smile. An awkward one.

Since she was finished, Moonbyul decided to join Whee-in and Hwasa outside. She looked at Solar one last time still with a concerned look on her face, before leaving the room.

Not noticing Solar's cellphone beside the chair she was sitting on earlier.

-------

Once Moonbyul was outside, Solar let out a deep breath.

Good thing she didn't noticed, She thought as she picked up her phone close from where Moonbyul was seating earlier.

She heard her question alright... But just like what she said earlier, she doesn't want to ruin their relationship.

Everything she said were true, and she felt awkward and relieved at the same time when she heard her answer yes.

She knew that maybe even for a little bit, Moonbyul was feeling the same way.

She took another breath before going outside.

"Eonni!! Stoooop~!"

-------

"Eonni!!  Stoooop~!" Red faced Whee-in screamed as Moonbyul tickled her on the sofa.

"Give that first to me! That's mine!"

"Why are you doing this over a hair tie??" Whee-in gave up and lied down, laughing. "neomu isanghae!" (you're so weird!)

"That's because it's mine.."Moonbyul smiled at her as she tied her hair from her face. Sweat trickling down the side of her face from the heat and from her recent wrestling with their other maknae.

"Oh?? Yongseon eonni!! Look at Byul eonni...  This eonni is seriously weird. She's fighting with me for a hai--!"

"Ya! I know I'm childish but I'll kick your if you say another word!" Moonbyul clamped her hand on Whee-in's mouth.

Solar just stared at them. Not knowing what to feel.

Whee-in nodded 'Okay'. Her nostrils flaring as she laughed silently behind Moonbyul's hand.

Just then, Hwasa entered.

"Eonni, why are you shooting laser beams out of your eyes?" She went to Solar and patted her head.

"It's okay to be jealous. I'm jealous already and I don't even know what they did."

Moonbyul released her hold on Whee-in and pushed her to Hwasa but Hwasa ignored her.

"Ya~~ Jagiya~" Whee-in called out to her bff in aegyo.

"Now you're calling me sweetie? Let's break up." Hwasa half-jokingly said and pretended she was about to leave but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter