Been waiting for this.. For you.

NIGHT AND DAY~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Byul-ah!" Solar stood up when moonbyul finally picked her phone up.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"I've been calling you for hours... Byul-ah. Are you okay?"

 

"Of course! Why wouldn't I beeee~?" She drawled on the last word.

 

"Are you drunk?? Byul-ah... Please stop making it hard for me.."

 

Moonbyul laughed "Im making it hard for eonni? Aigoo..Mian...I didn't know. haha"

 

"Why are you being like this? Was it because Eric-ssi kissed me?"

 

"This has nothing to do with that jerk and that peck." Her voice went from a drunken tone to a serious one. 

 

"Eonni, I'm not dumb. You know I'm crazily head over heels for you.. But I'm not dumb. Not dumb enough to make things harder for you..." Her voice turned to a whisper.

 

"If you don't love me and you can't fight for me, then let's just stop this. What's the point, right? How about. Let's just be FRIENDS? Or how about SISTERS?" She laughed sarcastically. "Eonni, I'm really sorry but Im tired now. We have a schedule tomorrow so let's just sleep.." She hanged up leaving Solar stunned.

 

Solar had to grab on her sofa as she felt her knees buckle. She could feel her heart beating so fast and hard but at the same time felt everything around her stop. Her mind went blank and she couldn't fathom what was happening. Is moonbyul actually breaking up with her right now?

 

Slowly, her eyes filled with tears.

 

It hurts.

 

No... We cant end like this.

 

-------

 

Moonbyul's phone kept on ringing that night. But she knew it was Solar and she didnt want to talk to her after blurting out everything. Sure she's drunk and maybe she does regret it but what's done is done. With a heavy sigh, Moonbyul got up to grab a drink from the fridge. She was chugging her glass of water when someone suddenly banged on her door.

 

"Byul-ah. Come out here please? Please byulyi-ah.. Let's talk about this, okay?"

 

It's eonni.

 

Immediately, Moonbyul went to her door and was about to open it but stopped herself.

 

What am I doing? If I dont want her to have a harder time, I should stop now..

 

"Byulyi-ah.. I kow you're awake. Please..Open the door.." Solar's voice came as a whimper. And that did it for Moonbyul. She opened the door slowly, not thinking of anything but just wanting to comfort her girlfriend.

 

"Byulyi-ah.." Solar barged in as soon as the door opened. Not letting moonbyul think for another second, She grabbed her wrist and pulled her close into a deep kiss. Tears continued to flow but she ignored it. Her right hand went around Moonbyul's waist pulling her closer and her other hand went up to her neck, making their kiss deeper.

 

Moonbyul's mind was going blank as she was caught off guard. She couldn't think of anything but Solar. Her hands around her. Their lips on each other. Soon after, Moonbyul closed her eyes. Losing herself to Solar's kisses. Letting her body take control. Her hands slowly caressed Solar's back as she moved from her lips down Solar's neck. Giving her soft teasing kisses, resisting the urge to mark her where it can be seen easily. Solar moaned to this. She just couldn't wait for more. Slowly  she urged on moonbyul and they made their way to her bed pushing anything that was in the way, not letting go of each other. They were on the bed when moonbyul stopped kissing her all of a sudden.

 

"Why stop?" Solar asked. She was breathing heavily, leaning on top of her.

 

"Eonni, I love you so much and you know that but.. Us.. This.. we cant." Moonbyul said, loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter