Taste (MS)

NIGHT AND DAY~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

That was close...

Wait. What? Close to what? We were just fooling around anyway... Solar thought. 

They were on their way back to the company to get their schedule for this month.

This is driving her crazy. Why does Moonbyul have that effect on her?

Solar remembered their first meeting. They were still high school students and she really didn't like her at all. She foubd her rude and kind of annoying. Eventually, there was a tiny misunderstanding and they became friends. But she really didn't like her being greasy and touchy back then. And now, she respond to her touches naturally. Thinking back to it, she would've never imagined they would grow close like this. She smiled to herself as she looked out the window.

Moonbyul, who was seating beside her, looked at her.

This silly girl... Does she know that it makes me fall for her more whenever she smile?

"Why are you looking at me?"

Solar's voice snapped Moonbyul back to reality. And that reality was, she was staring at her.

"Eonni.. you look crazy smiling to yourself." She laughed as she saw the look on Solar's face.

"Ani... Even if we have a lot of performances to do, you should take care of your mental health.." She continued, smiling.

"Ya... I'm normal. You're the one who's not!"

"Nooo~~ Don't you remember? You're a crazy ert!!"

"Hey! That thing just do what it wants! It's not even real!" Solar's face turned bright red.

"Eonni.. Stop denying it. We all know you're a ert!" Hwasa butted in.

"Ya Hyejin! You're the one grabbing Whee-in's everytime you want to!" She counter attacked.

"Oh?! That's true! Hyejin, you're a ert... But Yongseon eonni, aren't you that crazy one?" Whee-in said and everybody including their manager laughed in the van.

"Hey hey hey! What is this? Why are you all attacking me? This is unfair!"

"Because you're our YeBa eonni!" Hwasa laughed.

"Ya Ahn HyeJin. She's MY YeBa."

Silence fell hard in the van as MoonByul's voice turned serious.

"What?? This is a joke! Oh come on..!" She tried to turn it funny with an awkward laugh.

"Why would she say that all of a sudden? What is happening to her? Did yongseon eonni passed her mental illness to Byil eonni?" Hwasa asked Whee-in loudly and the latter shrugged. Both of them with an exaggerated worried look.

"Hey, I can hear you."

"Manager oppa, please sew a zipper on MoonByul's mouth. She's too greasy, she doesn't even know when to stop!!" Solar smiled. And the van was filled with laughter again.

And I love that about her.. I learned to, Solar thought.

--------

"So you guys could take a week of relaxation. You all did a great job!! Congratulations!!" The RBW CEO, Mr.Yoo, clapped his hands to his number one children.

"Whaaa!!! Jinajjayo?? For real?" Moonbyul exclaimed clutching Hwasa's shoulders excitedly.

"Wow! I'm going to Jeonju!! No one's gonna contact me,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter