Hidden feelings (MS)

NIGHT AND DAY~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

"Yongseon eonni. Hyejin messaged me.." MoonByul and Solar were walking from the cafe to Moonbyul's house. It wasn't really far from the company unlike Solar's house where they need to take the bus.

From: Ahnyonce

Byul eonni...  Me and Whee-in are on our way to Jeonju already~~ We're turning our phones off until we see each other next week!

Have fun you two! ;)

"Yes. We're going to have fun because we're going to be lazy and watch movies all week." Solar smiled.

"Ugh..  I don't like the gory ones eonni~... Let's just stick to horror please... " Byul begged but Solar just smiled evilly. At this time, she's the one teasing her.

It was already late and only  few cars and people passed them. Luckily, no one seemed to recognize them. They decided to take the shortcut so they rounded a corner and walked straight ahead.

Just then, a drunk man was walking towards their direction. And being protective, Moonbyul grabbed Solar's shoulder with her free hand and held Solar's hand using her other one. Creating a protective circle to her love. He stopped in front of them and she felt Solar's hold on her hand tighten as she inhale sharply.

"Excuse us." Moonbyul said in a hard voice. She met his eyes with her own killing stare as if to warn him not to touch her or her 'girlfriend'.

He didn't move but instead he stared back. Surprised at how intimidating Byul was for a girl.

Byul took the chance as she saw he was quite surprised. She guided Solar around him and quickly rounded another corner.

"Were you holding your breath all the while?" She asked when Solar exhaled.

"Of course I was! He was scary~!"

"Don't be.. I'm here."

"I know...  Thank you, Byul-a~" Solar met her eyes.

I know you're always here for me... 

MoonByul removed her hold on Solar's shoulder but she kept on holding her hand until they arrived in front of her house.

-------------

"Ugh!  I'm tiiiired~"

Solar slumped on the sofa as MoonByul got some clothes for them to change into.

"Yeogi..."(here)

"I'm going to take a shower first..Okay?" Solar said while walking towards the bathroom.

"Okay sure...  You want me to join you?" Byul winked.

"Don't start Byul-ah..." Solar locked the bathroom door just to be sure.

Moonbyul used to just barge in the bathroom during their trainee days. It doesn't really bother her then, but this time it's different. She was in the verge of revealing her feelings. Just a little more of Byul's greasiness and she'll for sure give in. And she can't do that. Her family would be disappointed. They wanted her to marry someone capable of giving her a good future. Although, she wasn't even sure if she's going to date someone in the near future, much less to marry. But she can't just live single forever... Or can she?

Maybe that would be a better choice. Since she can't be with MoonByul, maybe she should just love her from afar. Her heart ached from the thought. She the warm shower to hide the tears that were threatening to fall...

As Solar showered, MoonByul who was lying on the sofa was also deep in thoughts.

It's not the first time Solar's been to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter